Menu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    @loverenae, thanks for the feedback!

I'm hesitant to let Ambrose go, I've been loving that name and attached symbolism for a while now.. Leo will be our last bubba so i think i really want to use it!

Charles i threw into the mix when i started considering honour names, it may be a bit 'S'ey with Ambose and last name beginning with S..? I do quite like it though. But then it feels like OH suggestions don't get a look in ops:

Valentine is a bit of an odd one out isnt it?

I like the fresh feel of Leo Atlas Gabriel and the tie in of initials.. it is not super important to have parallel meaning or the full names matching.. i think the style and feel of Kai and Leo together is great and rarely would both full names be used together (or analysed to this degree!)

I'm undecided about Everest Ambrose.. i quite like it's vibe.

I agree with your thoughts loverenae... i think my faves are
    Leo Gabriel Ambrose
    Leo Atlas Gabriel
    Leo Everest Ambrose

Leo Jasper Ambrose I don't love as much anymore, i think a mix of 2 and 3 syllables is better than all 2s??

Sounds like Ambrose is an important name to you, I love that you have a special tie to it I can see what you are saying about the syllables, also. You probably would want some variation in there.

It also seems like you are doing a great job of narrowing it down for yourself and figuring out what you want for your little guy!

If you need more feedback, my pick between your two Ambrose names is Leo Everest Ambrose.

It is such a special thing, naming babies. You can go back and forth figuring out which ones sound the best with which names, make lists and cross off a dozen names, then in the end, just pick the name that feels the most 'right' regardless
    <3
    married, just dreaming for now
    hoping to conceive 2020 or early 2021

GIRLS
    Auden Rena
    Clarke Aveline
    Tatum Cadence
    Delta Wren
    Margot Rhiannon
    Imogen Story

BOYS
    Rory Hart
    Callum Avery
    Lowell Hayes
    Leland Ames
    Arlo Kit

Thanks loverenae, I'll give a bit more thought and see what OH likes too.

It is so special finding the right name! I saw a quote on appellation mountain 'naming is an act of optimism, of belief, of courage. An awareness of the potential of every new person on this Earth, and the desire to equip them with a name worthy of all that possibility'

But no pressure, right?!!

Any thoughts on Leo Gabriel Oakley?

I love how Leo Gabriel Ambrose sounds.
    I'm hesistant to let Ambrose go, I love the name meaning (immortal & devine) and attached symbolism (ambrosia/honey/bees) and how it ties to the meaning of my name.

Leo Gabriel Oakley was selected by OH from a list of suggestions including some already mentioned in this thread, but said they arw all a bit wierd! It doesn't flow quite as well but feels a bit fresher? Oakley seems like the odd one out though?

What else would you suggest as a second middle? We're definately set on Leo Gabriel as first and second, OH thinks we don't necessarily need a second middle but I feel like something is missing without it!

Leo Gabriel Ambrose
    Leo Gabriel Atlas
    Leo Gabriel Archer
    Leo Gabriel Everest
    Leo Gabriel August
    Leo Gabriel Arden
    Leo Gabriel Asher (too similar to Ashton? OR an interesting connection to big brother)
    Leo Gabriel Beckett

Apparently I really like the sound of another middle that starts with a vowel!

Leo Gabriel Ambrose is wonderful and it really sounds like the one to me!

Let us know what you pick, I would love to know!
    married, just dreaming for now
    hoping to conceive 2020 or early 2021

GIRLS
    Auden Rena
    Clarke Aveline
    Tatum Cadence
    Delta Wren
    Margot Rhiannon
    Imogen Story

BOYS
    Rory Hart
    Callum Avery
    Lowell Hayes
    Leland Ames
    Arlo Kit

Ok... so the birth certificate application has been lodged.. 2 days before time expired! He will be
    Leo Gabriel Ambrose
    after much thought and deliberation!
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts!
    I still wonder if theres a better combo, but this is a combination of compromise and deep meanings to me