Menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I used to know a really fun nice girl named Sybil. We picked wild onions out of the backyard, so i think of doing that and swinging on the playset with her. Clementine reminds me of my bff (well one of 4) Grace's baby sister Dolly "Dola" Clementine
    girls:
    Avalon Callista_Calliope Blue_Elara Meadow_Clare Elowen_Seraphina Moon_Willow Grace Reverie_Cressida Nyx_Sabre Viviana_Emmeline Clare_Alondra Scout_Genevieve Wren_Hallie Faye_Aerilyn Penny
    boys:
    Evander Sparrow_Robin Ambrose_Percival Soren_Alexander Cove_Albion Emrys_Avan Dexter_Cedric Rune_Cobalt Ewan_Zedekiah Blue_Benedict "Ned" Stellan_Auden Gray

Unisex:
    Tiernan Lake_Atlantis River_London Blue_Rowan Night_Avery Zenith_Robin Briar_Kit Fable_Everett "Ever" Briar

As there is no name mentioned in the previous post I am just going to use the name in the post before the last one

Sybil Clementine

The first song that came to mind is 'Clair De Lune' by Debussy. Whenever I see 'Sybil' I always read it in a French accent and I think I link the strong 'S' also with the strong 'S' in Debussy.

To me, Sybil is a serious, French sounding name and Clair de Lune is also both of those things (in my opinion).

Clementine I do not immediately associate with a sound so much as the colour of burnt orange.

This name as a whole makes me think of a light, airy ballet studio somewhere inner city <3

Alice Wednesday
    &
    Oona Maeve
    Ada: Ailis: Alice: Etta : Fleur: Florence: Frances: Ida: Iona: Juno: Maeve: Octavia: Oona: Rose: Wednesday
    Ada Florence . Ailis Eve . Alice Wednesday . Octavia Fleur . Iona Frances . Oona Maeve

Arthur: Charles: Edward: Finnian: Fitzroy: Henrik: Henry: Hugo: Jobe: Jude: Oscar: Oslo: Ruben: Wilko: William
    Finnian 'Finn' Jobe . Henry Arthur . Fitzroy 'Fitz' Jude . Oslo Henrik . William Oscar

Alice Wednesday makes me thing of sugary-sweet 50s love songs, such as "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. I'm so sorry, it's just what popped into my head! I know it's really random.

Oona Maeve has such a magical feel to me, and she brings to mind "The Mystic's Dream" by Loreena McKennitt.
    "A painting hangs on an ivy wall
    Nestled in the emerald moss"

Adelaide Odette Pearl?
    Sashi, teenberry

mummy to furbaby Mali Intira

. . . gods . . .

Casimir Endymion Orpheus

. . . goddesses . . .

Adelaide Aurelia Mellona

Adelaide Odette Pearl is a bright but cool classic name. it reminds me of I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash

Clementine Parker (and if you want to do two, Yoli Sunniva)
    Danielle // name enthusiast

Annika Mercedes. Clementine Parker. Cove Lennon. Dylan Clementine. Elia Sloane. Endellion Soleil.
    Indy Soleil. Isby Philippa. Lexa Scotland. Lotus Alessia. Parker Kenna.
    Pia Guinevere. Remi Winona. Ruben Willow. Sage Tatiana. Tullee Alaska. Tullee Guinevere. Yoli Sunniva.

Clementine Parker is a very cool combo, which reminds me of the song : Everybody talks

Yoli Sunnuva is also a very beautiful combo. The song "Replay" came straight to my mind.

December Nash Lane
    Eirini Eleni, teen years

December Nash Lane
    Ocean Bronx Kason
    Forrest Yohan Rafferty
    Coleson Ryden Wiley

Miami Asha Eleanna
    Skylynn Drew Daenerys
    Jazz Nechama Blake
    Alex Preslee Phoenix

The first name that popped up in my head was "December, 1963 (Oh What a Night)" by the Four Seasons. Obviously because December is in the title, but the more I think about it, I think it suits the name. It's light and fun, like December Nash Lane. I can picture someone with that name being an easy-going, happy, sociable person.

Another option could be "The Hockey Song" by Stompin' Tom Connors. December reminds me of winter, Nash sounds like it could be the name of a hockey player (or an athlete, in general), and Lane has a folksy, down-to-earth vibe.

Vita Nicole?
    Collector | English major | Working on it

considering
    Bria Suzanne, Leona Katherine
    Lief Alexander

guilty pleasures
    Maika Roos (my-ka rose)
    Indio Emmett, Ulysses Aldo

'Vita' gives me classy-but-dramatic vibes, whilst 'Nicole' is more modern and relatable. A song it makes me think of is 'I Must Confess' by Everything But The Girl.

Noora Tziporah?

Isa (Ee-sa) Mika'il ~ Sufian “Sufi” Iskandar ~ Ilias Mahdi (Ill-e-yas)

Noora Yasmina ~ Hira Imani ~ Lana Safiya

Musa | Zaki | Yusuf | Rafi | Ibrahim | Yunus

Tziporah | Talia | Anah | Nahla | Saffah | Inara | Sakina | Safina

Most of these are Arabic/Muslim names.

This name plays with light and shadow in my mind, and it's delicate but sure of itself. Brings to mind the music of Kate Bush, maybe "Under the Ivy" in particular.

Latham Gregory Fern?
    Raph, 25, male

Aisling Echo Endellion - Nadine Ferelith Alma
    Emmeline Orchard Hosanna - Ruth Lycoris Embla
    Opal Elaine Beatrice - Louise Angharad Maple
    Zilpah Rosalie Heidrun - Quinn Barbara Solace

Sterling Eden Maurice - Yarrow Donovan Leslie
    Moses Archibald Graeme - Jude Perrin Heathcliff
    Quentin Snowdrop Didier - Almanzo Briar Joseph
    Ishmael Curran Milo - Linus Bellamy North

Feel-good, charismatic, confident. I feel like something from the 1950s would suit this name. Either a warm soothing ballad like "Sea of Love" by Phil Phillips, or something more grounded like "I Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash.

I think "I Can't Stop Loving You" by Don Gibson is nice middle-ground. Happy, romantic, down-to-earth, and classic.

Baz Alexander?

(also, I really love all of the song in this thread, and I'm so happy it's still going)
    Collector | English major | Working on it

considering
    Bria Suzanne, Leona Katherine
    Lief Alexander

guilty pleasures
    Maika Roos (my-ka rose)
    Indio Emmett, Ulysses Aldo