Menu

Middle name for Felix and Max twins to be

Hi we're expecting boy twins Felix and Max and our last name is Montero. Dad to be is worried about initials spelling out MOM or MAM and the boys being made fun of.
    I like Felix Oscar Montero and Max Anthony or Antonio Montero as Oscar and Anthony are both family names. What are your thoughts and suggestions? Thx, we're stumped. 😏😋

I love these names! Felix Oscar and Max Antonio (I prefer this to Anthony) make wonderful names for twin boys and I wouldn’t worry for one second about those initials.

I don't think MOM or MAM initials would create any teasing opportunities. You could theoretically take every precaution to prevent teasing and your kid might still get called shorty or freckles or something, so I wouldn't worry about something so little like initials.

If it really bothers your husband, could you add another middle name ? Maybe:
    Felix Oscar James and Max Antonio Luke
    Mumma to Owen Shepherd

Nora Jane + Eliza Eve + Mae Adeline + Evelyn Iris

Kai Harrison + Leo Emmett + Abel Benjamin + Jonah Matthew

I was considering Felix Levi, you can definitely use that. For his brother I'd use Max Owen.
    Faith
    Teen Berry
    Planning ahead, not expecting just yet.

Francis Levi "Frankie" Farrah Grace "Fairy"
    Freddy Hugo "Fred" Felicity Hope "Lissy"
    Fletcher Grey Fawn Loralie

Crushes: Finnian "Finn", Forest Michael "Rory", Felix Isaiah "Fox", Fiona Maeve "Fia", Febe Natasha, Freya Rosemary

Gorgeous Names!!! I love #grackym's suggestion of Felix Oscar James and Max Antonio Luke, or Max Anthony Luke, but agree that MAM shouldn't be too much of a problem and Felix Oscar and Max Anthony/Antonio are gorgeous!! All the very best!

Absolutely wonderful choices -- Felix and Max are just the right balance of cool and classic, sweet and solid, familiar but not overdone. And they're great together!

Felix Oscar and Max Anthony would be my choices. Both fantastic combos which feel both down-to-earth and interesting, and all the names have the same kind of feel. MAM or MOM initials wouldn't worry me at all, but if you're worried, here are some alternatives in a similar style...

Max Benjamin
    Max Theodore
    Max Edward
    Max William
    Max Thomas
    Max Vincent
    Max Elliot
    Max Henry
    Max Joseph
    Max Robert
    Max Frederick
    Max Louis