Menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If you're definitely going to move when the younger two are 7 and 9, I don't think pre-pubescent children will mind sharing a bedroom if they're a boy and girl any more than if they were two boys or two girls. My mom spent her pre-adolescence sharing a room with three of her sisters (bunk beds), and they turned out okay. I think for little kids, they should be fine, and it's more in later childhood that kids really start needing/wanting more of their own space.
    Julia Catherine

lifelong name nerd and future mother

Mary, Anna, Catherine, Louise, Aoife, Charlotte, Joanna, Margaret, Nina, Rose

Daniel, Luke, Nathan, Michael, David, Robert, Quentin, Rory, Kieran, Alexander

long | lists

Summer vacations. I'm the oldest of six and all of us (4 girls and 2 boys) share a room. It just works best for us! It builds special bonds between siblings and.. it's only weird if you make it weird.
    mightier than the waves in the ocean is His love for you. psalm 93:4.

18 year old florida island girl. ☀︎ Christ follower + kingdom builder. photographer. nature lover. big sissy to five. love babies to pieces and baby name addict. dreaming of a sweet husband + cute lil babies !!

fav girlies: ember, indi, coralee, harbor, tenley, isley + haven.
    fav boys: wilder, cove, knox, hurley, coast, atlas, archer, everett + gatlin.