Menu
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sister for Henry

Hi all, I need some advice. Bub number two arrives soon, a little sister for Henry.
    Still haven’t decided on a name but need some opinions.

- Henry and Audrey; are they too same same? With the “ry” sound at the end?
    - Henry and Ayla
    - Henry and Abigail
    - Henry and Harriet; I love, but hubby isn’t a fan of the H-H alliteration...
    - Henry and Allegra; I also love, except for the allergy medication connection...

Thanks!

You've got some great options there. My top three in order of preference:

Henry and Audrey - love!
    Henry and Abigail
    Henry and Harriet
    Mumma to Owen Shepherd

Hazel Adeline + Nora Eve + Mae Evelyn + Eliza Audrey + Iris Eleanor

Theo Archer + Jonah Matthew + Kai Benjamin + Flynn Grayson

I love Harriet but you can't use it with brother Henry - it's the same name. To me it's like having Nicholas and Nicola or Eric and Erica.
    I'm not keen on Ayla, but Audrey, Abigail and Allegra are all good. While you can have Henry and Audrey it would grate a little for me with the similar endings. Abigail is my favourite.

I love Henry and Ayla!

Henry and Audrey get my vote.
    I love Harriet but definitely not with Henry.
    Please stay home

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

I know someone with a Henry and an Audrey, it’s a beautiful sibset and my favourite from your list by far
    Proud Mama to LCW (2018)

Names on my mind:
    Ada, Alice, Aurora, Callista, Cecilia, Claire, Colette, Edith, Elisabeth, Emilia, Estelle, Florence, Georgia, Genevieve, Harriet, Lillian, Mae, Madeleine, Margot, Marlowe, Sylvie, Quinn, Theresa, Winifred.
    Amos, Arthur, Benjamin, Bryce, Calvin, Darcy, Edward, Elias, Everett, Evander, Ezra, Finley, Francis, Frederic, Henry, Hugo, James, Joseph, Julian, Lawrence, Leonardo, Miles, Oliver, Raphael, Rory, Simon, Sebastian, Theo, Thomas, Tobias.

I like Audrey and Abigail the best of your list.

Some random others: Clara, Charlotte, Zara, Violet, Arabella, Bronte...
    Replying to posts to say what you made of the help should be standard NB etiquette - please reply! 🤓

I would choose Audrey. It’s a lovely name and although it shares the same ending with Henry, it doesn’t stand out in a negative way, or grate. My second favourite is Ayla.

Henry and Audrey are perfect! I don't think they are too samey. Me and my brother are Carys and Lewys, and my nieces are Olivia & Amelia. If they work, so can this!

Ayla is very pretty but I definitely prefer Audrey with Henry. Abigail feels very plain and Allegra feels a too frilly. I also agree that the H-H alliteration with Harriet is too much, and I don't think the name is very attractive anyway.
    Sienna Elsie|Eden Olivia|Lyra Isabella|Cora Eloise|Thea Ivy|Lila Iris| Ivy Winter|Lydia Kate

Ramsey Flynn|Finnegan Reid|Wilder Elliott|Reid Valentine|Flynn Shepherd|Atlas James|Nolan Alexander|Greyson Wilder|Edmund Fox|August Wolf|Sullivan Wyatt

Audrey is great with Henry!
    Grace
    Sarai Matilda|Cherith Eliza|Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty
    Trying out...
    Cove Harriet|Everett Louisa|Forrest Alaia|Keaton Sophie
    Fox Eulalia|Sylvan Phillipa|Tate Isabella|Rory Winona