Menu

Thread: Boy name help

Boy name help

Ok long story short we had a girl name all ready to go and baby number 4 is a boy and we are struggling lol
    We have Lola Charlotte, Wade Everett and Ford Thomas. We use family names
    Current dilemmas:

Mack: we love Mack but husbands name is Zach worried too much in one house

Cormac: husbands favorite but so many people seem to pronounce it Cormick not Cormac and we don’t want him to spend his life telling people how he pronounces his name

Wells: love it but worried about two of 3 boys having a “W” name and one not

Hayes: love it but worry about it sounding like Haze instead of Hayes

Callan: my personal favorite hubby worries people may say “Call-in” instead of Cal-Lin

We are struggling... bad lol I don’t like names that are in the top 100 we seem to go for short and to the point “older” feeling names and needs to have a family connection
    Blessed Mommy to Lola Charlotte, Wade Everett, Ford Thomas and baby boy Wells Charlie on the way
    ^^Matilda Jane^^

Current favorites:
    Girls: Georgia, Gwendolyn, Maisy/Maisie , Eliza, Tabitha, Hattie, Eloise, Lorelei, Phoebe, Rosalie, Felicity, Mae,
    Boys: Tobias, Jude, Charlie, Mack, Bennett, Elias, Thatcher, Jasper, Hampton, and Whittaker

I love your kids names!

I really like Mack and i think you could probably get away with using it with Zach. It matches your other kids names well
    Maddox 'Mack' and Malcolm 'Mack' came to mind

Cormac is brilliant! I've never heard it pronounced Cormick.
    Cedric, Conrad and Marcus 'Mack' came to mind

Wells is interesting. I quite like it. As for the shared initials, Lola doesn't begin with W so it doesnt feel like a pattern
    Orwell 'Wells'?

Hayes -brilliant, though it does sound like Haze.

Callan - I'd instinctively say Cal-lin/Cal-un. Callum might be more familiar to people?
    Grace
    Sarai Matilda|Cherith Eliza|Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty
    Trying out...
    Cove Harriet|Everett Louisa|Forrest Alaia|Keaton Sophie
    Fox Eulalia|Sylvan Phillipa|Tate Isabella|Rory Winona
    Hero Bastian|Piper Julian|Shiloh Casper|Aubrey Elijah
    Vyvian Silas|Romy Nathaniel|Edie Baxter|Bellamy Isaac

Thanks for all of your input! I will run your suggestions by my husband I think sometimes we overthink all of this lol so I love I can come here to you fellow name people and get insight!!
    Blessed Mommy to Lola Charlotte, Wade Everett, Ford Thomas and baby boy Wells Charlie on the way
    ^^Matilda Jane^^

Current favorites:
    Girls: Georgia, Gwendolyn, Maisy/Maisie , Eliza, Tabitha, Hattie, Eloise, Lorelei, Phoebe, Rosalie, Felicity, Mae,
    Boys: Tobias, Jude, Charlie, Mack, Bennett, Elias, Thatcher, Jasper, Hampton, and Whittaker

My favourite on your list is Hayes. It is a well known surname so I can’t imagine anyone thinking that you named your child Haze, and if anyone asks, it is easy to clarify the spelling so if it the one you love the most, I wouldn’t hesitate using it. More suggestions.....

Gable
    Davis
    Gibson/Gibb
    Axel
    Nash
    Tate

Thanks! Our two year old, Ford, is 100% sure Hayes is the right name lol he keeps saying “Hayes be my brothers name” lol so we will definitely have quite an upset little one if we don’t choose Hayes lol
    ^^Matilda Jane^^

Current favorites: