Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Thoughts on Twin Girl Names

Hi guys! It's me again and I'm on bedrest at the moment, which leaves lots of time to overthink names, so please bear with me My husband and I had almost decided on one name, but we told a friend (their soon-to-be godmother) the name and her reaction was "there's no way you're actually naming your kid that... right?" so I'm not sure about it now. Anyhow, I've been playing with some combos and came up with some that both of us really like:

Genevieve Aubrey "Evie" & Bellamy Gwen/Aria "Bell/Mia" (I love Bellamy as a whole name, but I don't love either nn and I'm a big nn person)

Genevieve Aubrey "Evie" and Briar Eleanor? (I've loved Briar since high school but I'm not sure if it's too out there, especially compared to my other kids names?)

Genevieve Gwen & ? (idk I just really like the look and sound of Genevieve Gwen, don't know what to pair it with though)

Gwen(yth?) Aria "Gwen" & Genevieve Aubrey "Evie"

Briar Genevieve & Violet Freya (again, on the fence with Briar on a real live child, I do adore Violet though my brain is bothered by the -et ending being too similar to Emmett)

Thea Violet & Elowen Aubrey (Elowen is a one that my husband brought up again the other day, and I think it's sweet but I don't know if I love it)

What do you guys think? Do any of these stand out to you, either in a good way or a bad way? Thanks for your help
    .annah.
    Grayson Marshall 5.15.10 | Emmett Leo 11.4.14
    Luca Theodore 4.22.17 |
    Genevieve Aubrey & Elowen Violet 8.17.19

ooh, Genevieve "Evie" is so so cute! My favs are Genevieve and Bellamy, and Briar Genevieve & Violet Freya (absolutely gorgeous!)! Gwen is one of my favs as well, Gwenyth Aria and Briar Elowen would be sweet Good luck!
    Maya. 20. Softball, Zquad, & Baby Names
    Azalea Jude "Zélie" | Beckett Rosemary | Gwendolen/Gwenna Violet |
    Violet Petrova | Zélie Beckett | Rosemary Atlas | Lucy Azalea Vive
    Ellery Miles | Elian Forrest | Remy Ocean | August Jude "AJ" | Willow Isaiah | Beckham Rain | Daniel Theodore Sage "Danny"

*Zelie ~ ZAY-lee & Elian ~ ELL-ee-in & Vive ~ VEEV, French word meaning life.

Genevieve and Bellamy (Gwen and Bell) are amazing.

If I could do some mix and match:
    Gwenyth Violet and Genevieve Briar
    Gwen and Evie
    Gwenyth Thea and Elowen Freya
    Gwen and Ellie
    Gwenyth Aria and Elowen Briar
    Gwen and Ellie
    Genevieve Freya and and Gwenyth Aria
    Evie and Gwen
    Amber/American/25

~Gents~
    Caspian Michael Arrow
    Roland Wesley Quill
    Phillip Noah Quest
    Frederick Arthur Stone
    Sullivan James Wilder
    Kip▪Ro▪Pip▪Rex▪Van

~Ladies~
    Bridget Marie Story
    Cordelia Renee Poem
    Avalon Eloise Maple
    Mabel Anne Clover
    Jet▪Cody▪Ollie▪Billie

first middles are family names
    nicknames at the bottom

Genevieve Aubrey is such a lovely combo!

Genevieve Aubrey and Bellamy Aria would be nice!! I really like them together (Bea, Mimi, Bia couldbe other nn)

Genevieve and Violet Freya or Geneveive and Elowen Briar would be nice too!!
    Genevieve Briar and Eleanor Violet also sprung to mind
    Grace
    Sarai Matilda|Cherith Eliza|Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty
    Una Adele|Mabli Charlotte|Percy Evander|Otto Elias
    Cleo Tallulah|Lois Aurelia|Jesse Peregrine|Bram Atticus
    Maeve Emily|Sloane Felicity|Linus Theodore|Jude Amadeus

Love Genevieve Gwen as one name, or Genevieve and Gwenyth as sisters! Genevieve and Gwendolen would be even better.

My favourite is definitely Thea Violet & Elowen Aubrey. Briar Genevieve & Violet Freya in second place.

I'm not a fan of Genevieve, it's outdated imo. Bellamy is gorgeous but completely different to Genevieve stylistically so personally I wouldn't put them together as siblings.
    Sienna Elsie|Eden Olivia|Lyra Isabella|Cora Eloise|Thea Ivy|Lila Iris| Ivy Winter|Lydia Kate

Ramsey Flynn|Finnegan Reid|Wilder Elliott|Reid Valentine|Flynn Shepherd|Atlas James|Nolan Alexander|Greyson Wilder|Edmund Fox|August Wolf|Sullivan Wyatt

This is mixing them up but I love Thea Violet and Genevieve Aubrey (although I would suggest Audra as her middle name rather than Aubrey. Thea and Evie are so very nice together.

Girlies

Aurora - Willow - Alessia - Bianca - Clementina - Emmanuella - Francesca - Georgiana - Henrietta - Caterina - Marcella - Matilda - Olympia - Persephone - Quinn - Lavender - Wren - Alessandra - Felicity - Vittoria - Viola

boys

Angelo - Emilio - Francesco - Giorgio - Joaquin - Euen - Leonardo - Diego - Sebastiano - Matteo - Orlando - Phoenix - Xavier

Genevieve Aubrey and Briar Eleanor are so beautiful, and I don't think Briar is too out there.

Ladies
    Lucy Jane | Rose Azelie | Cecily Guinevere | Felicity Josephine 'Fiat' | Mary Florence |
    Ophelia Esme | Modesty Cate | Clover Therese

Gents
    Henry Atticus | Arthur Corin | James Shepherd | Nathaniel Bosco | Bartholomew William 'Barrie' |
    Ezra John | Augustine Raphael | Beckett Jude