Menu

Honors for Grace and Faith?

Hey Berries!
    I want to honor two family members named Grace and Faith, but I am not a fan of those names.

Most of my honor names are not actually the persons name. There either a variation, last name, or symbol that relates to them. In this case I can't think of a symbol that relates to them. Their middle names are honor names so they wouldn't work to honor them.

What names would you suggest that honor either one or both names.

Thank you so much for your help!
    Emma
    Emma Louise - future zookeeper, current namenerd

Cassius Mercury "Cash" . Ianthe Venus "Thea" . Augustine Earth "Gus" . Caspian Mars "Cap" . Elias Jupiter "Jem" . Alexandria Saturn "Alex" . Ezekiel Uranus "Zeke" . Koa Neptune "Kip"

Human to dogs Carmel, Rainier Paxton, Ryder James, and Jay Gatsby "Gatz", and kitten Phinneas McDougal

Hi, you could honor based on their birth month or birthstone possibly? Not sure if that would work. Otherwise there are names with your honor virtue names as the meanings. Anais and Anouk mean "grace", and Iman, Imani, and Vera mean "Faith". I'm sure there are probably others. You could also use the initial sound of both names, Grey or Faye.

Anya/Anna/Anne/Nancy/Carissa/Charis/Caris/Hannelore all mean Grace

Gray might work. Even Gracen, Grayson or Gracelyn?
    Ace, Rae, Grae and Cae can all be spelled out of Grace.

Maybe even something like Gwen, Chase, Lace, Lacey,

Grace can mean to honour or glory someone so Honor, Gloria or Glory maybe?

Faye is a good suggestion from pp! Freya, Phaedra, Ophelie sound similar. Maybe even Effie might work

Faith can mean to be loyal to someone or to have hope in them so Hope or Loyalty/Loyal maybe?

Verity, Vera, Minette and Creda have faith related meanings

Fia can be spelled from Faith and the Fiadh spelling looks similar
    Grace
    Sarai Matilda|Cherith Eliza|Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty
    Trying out...
    Cove Harriet|Everett Louisa|Forrest Alaia|Keaton Sophie
    Fox Eulalia|Sylvan Phillipa|Tate Isabella|Rory Winona

Loving the suggestions from above and I wanted to suggest Hannah or Anna which both mean grace or something similar. Vera and Imani bothers mean faith .
    Rose Pieternella “Rosie”
    Savannah Juliet “Savvy J”
    Laela Naomi

Caleb John
    Judah Samuel “Jude”
    Wyatt Moses

Amelia, Bryony, Darcy, Emilia, Elsie, Holly, Isla, Julia, Katherine, Lila, Lucy, Mae, Maeve, Nora, Olivia, Sophia, Summer, Violet

Aaron, Benjamin, Bentley, Brantley, Clayton, Elijah, Grayson, Jacob, Logan, Mason, Matthew, Noah, Samuel, William

~ ~ ~

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
    Psalm 139:13-14

@kittylitter
    I love the idea of using their birth months. October is a pretty cute girl name and maybe Toby for short! Anouk is definitly my style and I will be adding it to the list. As is Vera. Thank you!

@greyblue
    Hannelore is a really cool name! I love it! I also like the idea of using Grayson to honor since it is one of my top boy names. Faye is gorgeous and I could see using it as a middle. Loving Freya and Phaedra too. I would never have thought of those as honors. Thank you so much!

@musicwaves
    Hannah is beautiful! Thank you!!!
    Emma Louise - future zookeeper, current namenerd

Cassius Mercury "Cash" . Ianthe Venus "Thea" . Augustine Earth "Gus" . Caspian Mars "Cap" . Elias Jupiter "Jem" . Alexandria Saturn "Alex" . Ezekiel Uranus "Zeke" . Koa Neptune "Kip"

Human to dogs Carmel, Rainier Paxton, Ryder James, and Jay Gatsby "Gatz", and kitten Phinneas McDougal

Since Grace and Faith are Virtue names there’s lots of other option.

Why not... Honor since it’s a Honor name?
    Grazia- Italian form of grace
    Honor
    Verity
    Felicity
    Trinity
    Liberty
    Prudence
    Hope
    Girlies

Aurora - Willow - Alessia - Bianca - Clementina - Emmanuella - Francesca - Georgiana - Henrietta - Caterina - Marcella - Matilda - Olympia - Persephone - Quinn - Lavender - Wren - Alessandra - Felicity - Vittoria - Viola

boys

Angelo - Emilio - Francesco - Giorgio - Joaquin - Euen - Leonardo - Diego - Sebastiano - Matteo - Orlando - Phoenix - Xavier