6 10.91%
  • Piper

38 69.09%
  • Breslin

2 3.64%
  • Hollyn

9 16.36%

Red face PLEASE HELP!!! Due soon!!

We’re having trouble deciding between 4 names for our baby girl, which will be our 5th. We have three sons and a daughter currently- Aiden, Walker, Lincoln, and Aynsli (pronounced Ainsley).
    Name choices for girl:
    Kennedy
    Piper
    Breslin
    Hollyn

Hello! Well first of all I'm not really a fan of Kennedy with Lincoln.... if I ever met siblings with those names I'd have to constantly restrain myself from asking the parents if they've ever read all of the crazy similarities between those two great presidents (by the way, have you? If not look it up it's very interesting and somewhat eerie).

That being said, between the other three names I think I like Hollyn, possibly because like her sister Aynsli they both have a y in their name and I think that's a cute connection. Although I guess Breslin also has sli... but I think I still prefer Hollyn. Breslin would be my second pick for you. Piper is a cute name but I don't feel it goes with your kids as well as those two.

I love unusual names! For me its between Breslin & Hollyn. I voted for Breslin because I think Hollyn might often be mistaken for Holland....which is also a great name, but not the one you chose.

I like Piper best in general, but I voted for Hollyn because I think it fits better with your other kids' names, and as another poster mentioned, has the Y in common with Aynsli. I love the sound of Hollyn! (I have Hollin on my own list.)
    My Lists
    Bird + Birding Baby Names // species names + notable naturalists
    Texas Inspired Baby Names // paying homage to the Lone Star State
    Nautical Baby Names // inspired by sailors + the deep blue sea
    The Golden Age of Detective Fiction // timeless characters + the writers who created them
    Hobbit Baby Names // botanical, medieval + gemstone names from the Shire
    Medieval Names for a Modern Baby // unusual names + surnames from historic rosters

Piper, I think the name suits your other children's names, and the name will age better than Hollyn and Breslin. Kennedy and Lincoln in one set of siblings is overly presidential, in my opinion
    Ceilidh Rooney; Lover of names, writing and theatre

Jude Patrick. Emmett Hugh. Felix James.
    Arthur Eamon. Henry Isaac. Reuben Wilder.

Eliza Cathleen. Thea Elisabeth. Lucy Saoirse.
    Alice Daisy. Eloise Jane. Della Felicity.

I love Piper!! Hollyn would be my second choice
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Mabli Charlotte|Una Adele|Cherith Eliza
    Sloane Felicity|Flora Penelope|Juno Delilah|Lois Aurelia
    Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty|Percy Evander|Bram Atticus
    Otto Elias|Linus Theodore|Jude Amadeus|Jesse Peregrine

Piper seems like the name that is the most straightforward. Kennedy is too presidential, and Hollyn sounds/looks confusing to me. Piper sounds right with the siblings too.

Of these four, Piper definitely gets my vote. Short, peppy and modern without being over trendy.

Gaia . Atlas . Freyja . Emrys . Aviva . August . Juno . Freyr . Ariadne . Octavian . Sarai . Dawson . Nimue
    Ambrose . Sunniva . Aurelian . Artemisia . Hawthorne . Idony . Jesper . Leocadia . Peregrine . Amity . Wren
    Juniper . Ari . Adelaide . Tadhg . Ianthe . Jessamy . Galateia . Blythe . Noa . Malachy . Athena . Atticus