Menu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jericho would be awesome with Simon! I like the suggestion of Jonah with Simon too.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Danica + Sarina + Margarita "Marga" + Evander + Jude + Emiliano
    GP Crushes: Fantine + Despina + Keturah + Milas + Bertram + Rogelio

I love Ezra and Gideon.

What about Ezekiel?
    Girlies

Aurora - Willow - Alessia - Bianca - Clementina - Emmanuella - Francesca - Georgiana - Henrietta - Caterina - Marcella - Matilda - Olympia - Persephone - Quinn - Lavender - Wren - Alessandra - Felicity - Vittoria - Viola

boys

Angelo - Emilio - Francesco - Giorgio - Joaquin - Euen - Leonardo - Diego - Sebastiano - Matteo - Orlando - Phoenix - Xavier

Simon and Isaac are amazing together as brothers. I also like Ezra, Gideon, and Jonah with big brother Simon.
    Amber/American/25

~Gents~
    Caspian Micheal Arrow
    Issac Arthur Quill
    Phillip Noah Stone
    Frederick Wesley Quest
    Edward James Wilder
    Kip▪Mack▪Pip▪Rex▪Ward

~Ladies~
    Bridget Marie Story
    Cordelia Renee Poem
    Morgana Elizabeth Pearl
    Avalon Eloise Maple
    Mabel Anne Clover
    Jet▪Cody▪Moe▪Ollie▪Billie

Thank you all for your feedback! Isaac, Ezra and Micah are now at the top of my list. Gideon also got a lot of positive comments, but we are not a very nicknamey family. Same thing with Nathaniel. Both are very handsome, but I would feel the need to shorten them.

Dinosaursroar, I think I know exactly what song and what children's movie you are referring too. That also gives me pause with Jonah. The other Bible figures on my list had more positive characteristics.

I love Theo, but with the chipmunk thing and other great options, it moves down.

Another possibility I didn't consider before is Eli.

More thoughts on Isaac, Ezra, Micah and Eli??? Thank you!
    Mother to Simon Geoffrey

Currently loving...

Theo, Jonah, Emmett, Nathaniel, Hugo, Levi, Nathaniel, Timothy, Lewis, Miles, Jericho
    Eliza, Elise, Magnolia, Genevieve, Emmeline, Matilda, Margaret, Beatrice, Clara, Olive

Simon & Eli or Levi popped into my head
    I think they're good together!

You've got a good list there, I think maybe if you've chosen his middle maybe start trying to see how each feels in the full name?
    Psalm 127:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaursroar View Post
    Simon & Eli or Levi popped into my head
    I think they're good together!

You've got a good list there, I think maybe if you've chosen his middle maybe start trying to see how each feels in the full name?
    Thank you for your opinion on Eli! I love Levi too, but unfortunately it's been taken.

His middle will probably be William. Pretty easy to pair with first names. Except Jonah, which sounds like Jonah and the Whale to me. The suggestion is still a good one
    Mother to Simon Geoffrey

Currently loving...

Theo, Jonah, Emmett, Nathaniel, Hugo, Levi, Nathaniel, Timothy, Lewis, Miles, Jericho
    Eliza, Elise, Magnolia, Genevieve, Emmeline, Matilda, Margaret, Beatrice, Clara, Olive

I absolutely love the name Nathaniel! (nn Nate) Think that it is so sweet, definitely one of my favourites.

I love Isaac too, and I really like the meaning. Not a huge fan of Jericho personally, but Jeo is cool and unique (in my area at least).

I really like the nickname Jem too, and I know a couple of boys that still love that nn in high school (and much prefer it to Jeremiah).

Congrats and good luck!
    Favourites: Blaise, Cassian

Combos: James Rodney

On my radar: Kaius (nn Kai), Phoenix, River, Kora, Lux, Nora, Jasmine

Tribute names: James, Rodney, Dana, Daveena

Isaac, Jonah, and Ezra are my top picks! I also like a previous poster's suggestion of Gideon nn Geo.
    Harriet Morgana ۰ Rachel Wisteria ۰ Lucia Clemency
    Alexander Emrys ۰ Hugo Amadeus ۰ Dorian Beowulf

Eald Englisc:
    Annis ۰ Ardith ۰ Cwen ۰ Elvia ۰ Nelda
    Lucan ۰ Oswald ۰ Feran ۰ Godwin ۰ Lufian

Love Jericho. So memorable and unusual while still being easily recognizable.

Name Nerd, Professor, Anthropologist, INTP, Expat, Mom

Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14
    &
    Caspian Kaveh 郑煜祺 '17

I know how that is, I feel like every year I cross off some names and think I'm so glad there are children in our lives with such great names now!
    I think your middle goes well with any of the option you are still considering very well.
    MW
    EW
    IW
    Aren't bad initials either, if that matters to you.
    Psalm 127:3-5