Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sibling for Reese, Bridget, and Piper

In need of a sibling name for Reese Elizabeth, Bridget Mary, and Piper Lea. Gender is unknown. If it's a girl, the middle name will most likely be Gail. For boys, William, although both could be changed if we love a first name that doesn't fit. Last name is 2 syllables and starts with B.

Some names I like:

Girls:

Amelia - too frilly with the other girls' names?
    Stella - same as Amelia?
    Caroline - I don't love it with Gail
    Sutton - does it "go" with the other names?
    Katherine "Kate" - I like how Kate goes with the other names, but I don't know how I feel about only one kid having a formal name and nickname
    Casey - like but don't love - I also like it for boys

Boys:

Tucker - doesn't sound too great with the last name
    Casey - would people think he's a girl since we already have 3 girls?
    Drew - I don't love how it sounds with William and I feel like it's more of a girl name for us
    Kit - too informal? would they think he's a girl?
    Nathaniel/Daniel - family names that I love, but they might be too plain with our girls' names

Any suggestions are welcome! Also, we're not certain this is our last, so going with a slightly different "theme" would be fine.

I love your girls names!

I think Kit William would make a great brother!

First thing that came to mind was Maren Gail

Other ideas

Reese,Bridget, Piper, & ______:

Tatum
    Teagan
    Jocelyn "Josie"
    Blaire
    Calista
    Aurora "Rory"
    Siena
    Talia
    Haven
    Maeve
    Ivy
    Isla
    Delia
    Lydia
    Corinne
    Daphne
    Cassidy
    Delaney "Della" "Lane" "Laney'
    Holly
    Brynn
    Leighton
    Sasha
    Carly
    Rowan
    Gemma
    Sydney
    Sage
    Colby
    Shelby
    Darby
    Tabitha "Tibby"
    Loralei "Rory"
    Ramona "Romy"
    Brielle

Bodhi "Bo"
    Boone
    Hoyt
    Tanner
    Calix "Cal"
    Crispin "Kip"
    Atticus "Kit"
    Toby
    Remy
    Tate
    Reid
    Cole
    Alec
    Ellis/Elliott "Eli"
    Malcom "Mack"
    Quincy
    Beckett
    Bennett
    Corben
    Ezra
    Easton
    Cooper
    Everett "Rhett"
    Micah
    Sawyer
    Milo
    Austin
    Luca
    Dorian"Rory"
    Tristan
    Adrian
    Julian
    Colby
    Brody
    Jude
    Blake
    August
    Graham
    Joel
    Griffin "Finn"
    Archer
    Asa
    Last edited by wilkie8709; August 12th, 2019 at 01:59 PM.

How about Adeline Gail? That was my first instinct looking at your sibset.
    I do feel like people would assume a Kit or Casey is a girl given the rest of your bunch, however rarely do people read a family of names without knowing the people attached to them?
    Other suggestions:
    Spencer Gail
    Sutton Gail
    Jillian Gail
    Hadley Gail
    Poppy Gail

I feel like I’m a little all over the place with my suggestions, but I feel like your style leans both masculine/gender neutral but also sweet and girl and these all seemed to fit the bill for me. Also sorry I didn’t do any boy names, I was really feeling the pink vibe
    Lover of all literary names, psychology, and music you won’t hear on the radio

Girls
    Margaret “Daisy” Katherine
    Thea Grace-Alice

Boys
    Harrison Sturgill
    Hayes Gideon

Guilty pleasures:
    Lux Avonlea, Harbor Peach, Prairie Elizabeth, Polly Marigold, Blythe Astrid

Sturgill Edmund, Archer Morgan, Cormac August, Hemingway Cruz, Holden Alcott

Okay so I LOVE your girls names and think Maren is such a perfect suggestion!!! From your own list I like Sutton and Amelia and was actually going to suggest Caroline! I think Wilkie8709 and kate2552 already gave a bunch of stellar suggestions but I'll add a few more I think could work. Some other suggestions with Reese, Bridget, and Piper:

Zoe

Gwendolyn / Gwen

Fiona

Marjorie

Sloane

Joanna/ Johanna

Evelyn

Boys.... hmm... can't think of as many but maybe:

Dane

Hudson

Levi

Alden

and my favorite from your list is Nathaniel

Hi there.

Here are my thoughts on your list:

Girls:

Amelia-It is a different style from your girls' names, but if you love it I wouldn't let that be a deal breaker. I personally love it, as it's my sweet kitty's name. I usually call her 'Mia', which I think actually fits really well w/Reese, Bridget & Piper.

Stella -It's a different style too, but not so much that it's glaring. It's a lovely name. Sort of dramatic, but also spunky. Feminine but not ultra frilly.

Caroline-This is nice. I don't love it as much as Amelia & Stella personally, but it's a good solid name.

Sutton -I think that this does go really well w/your girls' names, but I don't personally care for it. It's sort of masculine & a little awkward to say. It comes out as 'sudden' sometimes.

Katherine "Kate" - You could do just Kate? Either way is a nice name. I kind of like Kathleen more! Actually, I like Catriona nn Cate, but that's a tad too much.

Casey -Meh, I much prefer this for boys too.

Girl suggestions:

Chloe

Cecily

Calla

Ellie...this could be a nn for a bunch of 'El' names. I love Eleanor the most; kind of like Ellen w/your crew.

Elsie...as a nn for Elizabeth, probably? Works for Elsa or Elspeth too.

Gigi...this works as a nn for any 'G' name. I like Greta best!

Holly

Ivy

Kit! I love Kit more than Kate, & it's perfect w/Reese, Bridget & Piper.

Lila

Lola

Maisy

Molly

Phoebe

Tessa/Tess

Wynn/Wynnie

Boys:

Tucker - Too bad that this doesn't go w/your ln. I really like it!

Casey -This is a boy name to me. Very dashing.

Drew - I don't love this, but it's okay. A little over done. Prefer Andrew.

Kit - I love this name for a boy or a girl. I think it's fine as a brother for you. I like it as a nn for Beckett/Atticus/Christopher.

Nathaniel/Daniel -Maybe a little plain, but shouldn't be a deal breaker if you love them. I think a little Nate would be sweet w/Reese, Bridget & Piper.

Boy suggestions:

Arlo

Beckett

Charlie

Cash

Chance

Declan

Emmett

Grady

Keats

Milo

Max

Nolan

Quinn

Sawyer

Schuyler

Hope this helps.
    Fur mommy to Amelia Skye, Artemis Sebastian & Fiona Beatrix

Favorite girls: Guinevere, Daisy, Clementine, Greta, Eleanor, Adeline, Felicity

Favorite boys: Colm, Ewan, Julian, Shiloh, Nolan

Stella seems like a perfect match for your daughters. It is certainly feminine but feels far more strong than frilly to me. She also has a little quirk that would make her mix in well with her siblings. There are several good ideas above, but I particularly like the suggestion of Tess, Maeve, and Maren. You have two girls with modern, surnameI also like a lot of the suggestions above. y names and one with a rather traditional, straightforward Irish name, so perhaps I'm leaning toward these to even it out?

For your boys, I really like Tucker and Casey are my favorite. Casey is the epitome of unisex to me, and this spelling leans male to me. I also like a lot of the suggestions listed above.
    Mama to I. M. (2017)
    Expecting #2 (a girl!) January 2020

eight current name contenders...no decisions

♂ backup: Caspar Nathanael

Personal musings: Eulalie Catherine • Ianthe Catalina • Cordelia Eveline • Beatrix Renata • Zinnia Solene • Cecily Morgana • Imogen Anaïs

Thanks, everyone! I love the suggestions of Maren, Sloane, and Tessa for girls and Alden and Declan for boys. Maren has actually made it to the top of our list! (We're still figuring out our favorite spelling )

Just realizing that Maren is close to Mary - Bridget's middle name. That irks me a bit, but I suppose it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.
    Partner is okay with Maren, but doesn't like Sloane or Declan. Alden and Tessa are his favorites from that list. His favorite overall for girls is Madison, but I'm not crazy about it and I don't think it fits. For boys he likes Jesse, which I'm on the fence about. Again, would people think he's a girl? He also likes very classic boys names (Benjamin, Alexander, Edward, etc.) but those are off for me.
    Any more suggestions would be great. Still haven't found "the one," but mutual favorite is probably Stella at this point.

I still really like Maren for you but perhaps [name_f]Marnie[/name_f,Marlo, or Maisie?

Also I think Jesse is a great boys name but it feels dated with your spunky girls

Other boys ideas

Sterling
    Forrest
    Garrett
    Connor
    Jameson
    Camden/Campbell
    Carson
    Duncan
    Darren
    Jensen
    Vaughn
    Rooney
    Laszlo
    Arlo
    Niko
    Cato
    Bryant
    Caleb
    Flynn
    Brandt
    Lucien
    Lennox
    Jonah
    Keaton
    Kyler "Kai"
    Dustin
    Landon
    Chandler
    Spencer
    Kian/Cian
    Keenan
    Franklin "Finn"
    Tully
    Leland/Lionel "Leo"
    Desmond
    Lawson
    Cyrus
    Phoenix "Finn"
    Last edited by wilkie8709; August 13th, 2019 at 06:33 AM.

Maren, Stella, and Tessa are all excellent options!! And I still obviously love Alden for a boy. A few more girl suggestions:

Celeste

Cora

Eloise

Hollis

Lena

Thea