16 43.24%
  • Jaylynn

0 0%
  • Jaelynn

0 0%
  • Other (post spelling below)

1 2.70%

Spelling troubles

I like the name Jaylen but there are so many different spellings and I'm not sure which one I like best. What are your favorites?

Right now I like the nn Jaylee, so I like the spelling Jaylen, but I also like Jaelyn.

I don't like the "Jail" association with it, especially if its spelled Jailyn, so I'd like to spell it in a way that indicates "Jay-Lynn" as the pronunciation

I think in spelling polls I typically vote for names that are spelled "traditionally" so I almost voted for Jaylen since it looks the most common. If this had been a boys poll I probably would have, but since this is a girl's poll I actually really like the spelling Jaelyn.

I think I like it because it looks more feminine to me with the -lyn ending, and not starting with Jay (the traditional male spelling) and could have cute nicknames Jae, Jaely (like Jaylee just spelled differently), and Lynnie. I don't like it as much with 2 Ns at the end but I'm not sure why. So Jaelyn is my favorite with Jaylen being my second favorite.

I think Jaylen is probably your best bet for spelling. The name already being a modern creation, I definitely suggest avoiding the -lyn/-lynn ending, as I feel it would only further enhance that trendiness. Jaylen looks the tidiest and clearest (in regard to pronunciation) to me.

Gaia . Atlas . Freyja . Emrys . Aviva . August . Juno . Freyr . Ariadne . Octavian . Sarai . Dawson . Nimue
    Ambrose . Sunniva . Aurelian . Artemisia . Hawthorne . Idony . Jesper . Leocadia . Peregrine . Amity . Wren
    Juniper . Ari . Adelaide . Tadhg . Ianthe . Jessamy . Galateia . Blythe . Noa . Malachy . Athena . Atticus

I voted for Jaylen because it looks clean and simple.

I would personally spell it Jaelen though.
    Delete this account, dont like my username.

I voted for Jaylen as this is, like pp said, the cleanest and tidiest of the spelling choices plus any of the Jae spellings do remind me of Jail more for some reason.

If it wasn’t for it having too many y’s I would actually say Jaylyn would be the most phonetic (for me) spelling
    37, single, still hoping to be a mama someday!

Favourite first name loves

Adeline and Gabriel

Possible Combinations:

Adeline Linnea Carys and Gabriel Frederick Emrys

Gabriel’s potential brothers

Benedict Thomas Emyr & Elias Auden Leigh

Adeline’s potential sisters

Rosalie Eliza Seren & Cecilia Annabel Gwyneth

Jaylen works and looks best to me
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Mabli Charlotte|Una Adele|Cherith Eliza
    Sloane Felicity|Flora Penelope|Juno Delilah|Lois Aurelia
    Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty|Percy Evander|Bram Atticus
    Otto Elias|Linus Theodore|Jude Amadeus|Jesse Peregrine

I voted for other because I think my favorite would probably be the simplest spelling, Jalen, but the four options you gave I'd probably go for Jaylen.
    rachel

Delilah - Camilla - Geneva - Ida - Valentine
    Ronan - Arthur - Gabriel - Clayton - Declan - Matthew - Bennett