Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Wren

I've seen Wren on all the 1 syllable middle name lists, but we love it so much we've chosen it as a first name. But now I'm struggling with a middle name! Our last name also starts with W so all W names are out. I'm personally not a fan of alliteration so R names are also out. She'll be born pretty close to Halloween which happens to be my favorite holiday, and the whole month of October is pretty meaningful to me so I was *trying* to find something related to Halloween/fall but its not a must. She has 2 older sisters, Eres Natalie (Christmas day baby) and Nova Evangeline (rainbow baby, born on our wedding anniversary). I liked Hazel as a middle for Wren but the hubs passed on that. I even considered Hallow as a middle but I felt that was a little too on the nose lol. Pretty curious to see what other people might come up with cause I feel like I've considered all the names and am just at a loss right now.

I'd like to take a moment to point out you have the opportunity to give your daughter the initials WOW! So I will largely be concentrating my efforts on that.
    * = faves

Wren Octavia * (seconding 19ladybug75 as it flows well, as the same prefix as October and sounds like it goes with you're other daughters beautiful names)

Wren Ophelia *

Wren October

Wren Olivia *

Wren Ottilie

Wren Odessa

Wren Olympia

For more Halloween suggestions:

Wren Sabrina... oh I see that suggestion was made too! That's all I could think of lol. I know other Berries will make great suggestions!

Mama to V!v!an + Nor@h

Petra Josephine--June Octavia-Rosanna Camille-Annemarie James-Margot Hanna-Caroline Sawyer

Jasper Elias-Harvey James-Silas Patrick-Drake Ennis-Miles Birch-Rafe Jameson-Drew Cedar

🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Mabli Charlotte|Una Adele|Scout Elodie
    Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty|Percy Evander|Bram Atticus
    Thinking about...
    Tyra Mabel|Skye Miriam|Lois Winter|Anya Ottillie
    Quinn Barnaby|Silas Peregrine|Teddy Linus|Klaus Raphael

Wren Caroline
    Wren Toby
    Wren Esther (Esther means hidden, like in a costume)

Delete this account, dont like my username.

I am just here to say that Wren Octavia and Wren October are STUNNING and you get a cool initial.

Congratulations by the way!