Menu

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Babies Due April-June 2020

Just got a BFP this morning which is a wonderful surprise, didn't expect it to happen so soon. Anyway, seeing as the fates are on our side I've created this thread in the hopes that I'll have the company of other expectant mamas (even if online) on this final pregnancy. Here's to beautiful and healthy spring babies!

Ah, nearly forgot, my EDD is April 6th, 2020.

Due dates list:

@lovelace: April 6th
    @scillyellie: April 7th
    @eireann: April 15th
    @bexbox: April 17th
    @coccinella: May 1st
    @barelyhailey: May 5th
    Last edited by lovelace; October 5th, 2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Due dates list!
    april lady on the way
    euphemia pearl - chrysanthemum clara - gardenia cleo
    zenobia blossom - octavia tigerlily - agnes periwinkle

the ones that got away:
    arthur almond - otto rainforest - ulysses wren
    louis huckleberry - jude oleander - sebastian laurel

enamoured with:
    opal - iolanthe - amaryllis - forsythia
    frida - belphoebe - ophelia - clementine

"in the end we'll all become stories"
    - margaret atwood

@lovelace congratulations!! how have you been feeling?

I got my BFP about 2 weeks ago and I am guessing my due date is around March 31st, but not 100% sure. Since I am right on the edge I will probably hang out around both the Jan-March and this thread!! My first was induced a week and a half past my due date so I am guessing even if my due date is in March, this one will likely come in April anyway!!

I have had some very mild nausea, but have been SOO hungry! I feel like I need to eat every hour!

I can't wait to see more people join this thread!

Mama to Enzi... Sept 2018

OUR TOP CHOICES:
    James, Leona

Hi Ladies!

I'm really nervous as it's sooo early, but trying to think positive! Got my BFP Thursday - I only tested as I was 14 days PO - have had mild cramping since 8 days PO (so didn't think it was my month) but hoping it's just uterus stretching not anything else, other than that just feeling more tired than usual! Very excited to be in this forum with you guys and hope we all have sticky healthy babies!

Provisional due date of 7th April

E x
    Proud Mummy to Jude Barnaby
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~

Hey. I can't believe I am joining this, but here I am! I took a cheap eBay test this morning, a pink dye one, and had a faint-ish dodgy looking line. Assumed it was a fluke but then I took a ClearBlue this evening and I'm pregnant. It says 1-2 weeks but going off my last period, the NHS due date calculator puts me at 3-4 weeks. It's still very early days but I am only 22 (23 in 2 months though), single and very nervous so I'm just coming here for help if that's OK. Good luck everyone. My EDD is April 15th and off to the doctors next week to confirm as I still don't believe it! It wasn't at all planned, if anything it is pure luck because I was super careful, but it is what it is.
    Last edited by eireann; August 10th, 2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: added my EDD

Eryn
    Baby L due 11th April 2020!

Hello again! Welcome to the due date group 2 weeks and 5 days until my booking appointment, not that I'm counting down or anything (haha)!

@lovelace - shall we, like in some of the other DD chats, keep a track of who is expecting when in the opening post?

Hope everyone's doing well, I'm definitely finding it harder second time round!

E x
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~

Hey, ladies, oof! Life's been crazy the past weeks with the end of summer and new school year! I haven't been feeling much in terms of symptoms yet, but have a first appointment Wednesday.

@eireann, congratulations! I know it was unexpected, but you'll see what a blessing a baby is, and though motherhood is never easy it's amazing and things eventually fall into place.

@scillyellie, I'll definitely edit the original post with our due dates list!
    april lady on the way
    euphemia pearl - chrysanthemum clara - gardenia cleo
    zenobia blossom - octavia tigerlily - agnes periwinkle

the ones that got away:
    arthur almond - otto rainforest - ulysses wren
    louis huckleberry - jude oleander - sebastian laurel

enamoured with:
    opal - iolanthe - amaryllis - forsythia
    frida - belphoebe - ophelia - clementine

"in the end we'll all become stories"
    - margaret atwood

@lovelace: Thank you! The only symptoms I have are a funny like blood taste in my mouth but it seems to wear off throughout the day (think they call it metallic?), although mints help, and bloat. A LOT of bloat! I get cramps on and off but they aren't painful or even uncomfortable. My boobs are sensitive as well. It's just like the usual before-a-period symptoms, if I didn't get positive pregnancy tests then I'd just assume my period was around the corner!

Hoping to get my confirmation appointment booked in this week but my work schedule isn't ever on my side! I was on/off smoking and vaping but I've cut all that out, and I'm off to buy folic acid this week. I sort of want to buy more pregnancy tests just to make sure, lol!

Easter next year is around my EDD so an Easter baby is exciting!

Hope we get more joining us soon.

ETA: Had my doctor's appointment today, they confirmed the pregnancy and I am to start seeing a midwife when I'm 8 weeks, so around mid September. Excited! Although I am panicking wondering if this is all too good to be true.
    Last edited by eireann; August 12th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

Eryn

Hi Ladies,
    I hope you and your little beans are all well? I'm definitely feeling rougher with this pregnancy than I did with my son, but I guess it means my hormone levels should be good! How was your appointment @lovelace? Hope everything went well? I wander who'll be next to join us in this thread?
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~

All is good, I hope. No midwife appointment yet, my first one is Wednesday when I'm around 8 weeks. Going off LMP, I'm 7w1d and the anxious wait to the 12 week point to see if everything is OK is stressing me out! Morning sickness kicked in Monday and for Monday and Tuesday everything I ate and drank came back up. Yesterday was better, I was nauseous but managed to keep food and drink down and today seems good too. Not sure what happened for those 2 days! But I've been having water with lemon slices in and taking vitamin B complex and I think that plays a part in keeping stuff down.

I am also waiting for others to join us, I'm in a due date group on FB and there are a lot of twins due in April, hoping I'm not one of them! Lol. I couldn't cope with 2!

Eryn

Hi, so quiet here! Hope you are all doing well?
    I have my dating scan in 17 days - I will be 11+6 - can't wait!
    That's interesting there are lots of twins due, but like you I hope I'm not carrying twins - I don't know how I'd cope!
    Hope more join us here soon and things pick up a bit!
    E x
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~