Menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    All is well here, how've you been? I'm hoping this thread gets busier soon, surely there must be more of us! I had my first midwife appointment and my dating scan is booked for October 3rd, when I'll be exactly 12 weeks and one week before my birthday! Nausea is still making me miserable, I can't wait for it to leave me completely because I feel like I have to be careful what I eat, certain foods are nasty coming back up lol.

Little Love
    15/04/20

hello everyone!!

i’m new here, but i thought i’d join in on this. bf and i just found out we were expecting about a week ago (my birthday is soon; an early birthday gift i’d say). my EDD is 1 may 2020–which is just weeks off my boyfriend’s birthday!

hope you’re all doing great! ❤️
    coccinella
    may 1st, 2020

6 weeks here due May 5th with #2

See the ob on October 16th

<3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Living the nurse life

Fur Baby Gatsby Gustavo and Alastor Augustus
    Mama to Noah Rupert
    TTC - Everett Spence or Delaney Isobel

Auntie to Sawyer Russell

@coccinella and @barelyhailey, congratulations and welcome!

I'm 9 weeks and 4 days now, and round ligament pain has been cruel to me today. I panicked until I found out it is pretty normal, it felt like stabbing pains in the right side of my uterus and lasted for a solid 15 minutes, all because I rolled over in bed...

Has anyone been thinking of names to give to an actual human rather than hypothetical yet? I have vetoed so many names I had because the idea of giving them to an actual living human being rather than a figment of my imagination put me off them. Emilia nn Emmy and Reuben are the only 2 I could actually picture on my baby. The dad doesn't really have an interest in discussing names until we know the gender, but that's sooo far away! And I'll be damned if I can't use those names lol.

Little Love
    15/04/20

My 2 year old said to me the other day when I asked if he was going to have a brother or sister said and I quote "they are both brothers"... now I'm freaking out

<3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Living the nurse life

Fur Baby Gatsby Gustavo and Alastor Augustus
    Mama to Noah Rupert
    TTC - Everett Spence or Delaney Isobel

Auntie to Sawyer Russell

Hey all, congrats to the newcomers. I am almost 13 weeks now and have had 2 ultrasounds. My due date has been confirmed as March 29 and because I had a c-section with my almost 1 year old and they will only be 18 months apart, I will have to have a scheduled c-section with #2 at 38-39 weeks so this one will definitely be a March baby. I think I am going to stick to the Jan-March group now.

Good luck to everyone. Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

Mama to Enzi... Sept 2018

OUR TOP CHOICES:
    James, Leona