Menu
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Hi mama's! Joining the thread! I'm 18 weeks and due June 4! We are super excited. This will be our second child. We find out the gender in two weeks! With my first I knew he was a boy and this time I'm stumped. Sometimes I think it's a boy and other times it feels like a girl. Anyone else having a hard time coming up with names?? All my favorites feel meh now that I'm actually pregnant.
    Mama to Alistair Vaughn 2016💚
    Due June 2020 with 🌈 baby!

Raphael, Oleander, Idris, Felix

Araminta, Esmeralda, Rosalie, Josephine, Iris, Idalia

Congratulations, @girlywhirly and @sofiasweden! Thank you, @coccinella, I was hesitant on deciding on the name before birth but I don't have any back ups so it's Reuben or nothing lol!

This thread is a little quiet, how is everyone? I'm 29 weeks on Saturday and feel like the whole pregnancy malarkey is going so quickly. I have everything ready, minus a few postpartum things for me and I could do with maybe a pack more of 0-3 sleepsuits but other than that, I'm ready. I'm gonna build up the travel system tomorrow after my glucose test which I am dreading. I have to fast from now (10pm) and my appt is at 8:30am so it could be worse, but if I go a long period without eating, whatever I finally eat will come back up. Without fail. So I'm not looking forward to that lol.

¸•°˚ˆ*♥∗¸¸.•☆ღ¸

my lil nicu graduate,
    reuben leo
    27/02/20

This thread is a bit dead, isn't it? Oh well, i'm writing anyways. I'll got two months left to go, and all is well, except i'm starting to become a bit nervous, it is our first after all, but i suppose it's normal. We don't know the gender, but i THINK it's a boy, and he thinks it's a girl so may the best parent win ha ha.

I hope everyone is doing fine.
    Waiting For...
    Oscar Johannes Bertil or Thea Florence Maria
    EDD April 14th 2020

Combos That I Love Part 1
    Cosima Guinevere * Anouk Valentina * Flora Magdalene*
    Poppy Matilda * Gwendolyn Alice* Seraphina Lily* Iris Paloma
    Lydia Clementine *Ophelia Rose * Juno Cecilia * Willow Hermione

Hey everyone! Just got my scheduled c-section date for the twins, they'll be here no later than June 25th. I'll be 37+6 at the time. I have my anatomy scan this week which is a big deal as they may have detected an issue with one of the babes. All I can do for now is wait and and hope for the best.
    Momma to boxer boy Rooney and baby girl Everly James
    #2 and #3 due June 2020

Current favourites:
    Abbott ~ Adler ~ Arlo ~ August ~ Quentin ~ Thatcher ~ Watson ~ Wells ~ Wilder

Annalise ~ Astrid ~ Connolly ~ Hadley ~ Harlow ~ Lyra ~ Thea ~ Vaila ~ Winslow

Instagram
    @nameaddict_ca

hey everyone! just popping in to tell you guys that the boys were born on the 29th of february, at 29w4d. they’re in the nicu right now, not doing as well as we want but they’re improving slowly but surely. <3 i’m not doing too well either, i think.

this thread is so quiet! all the best everyone! april is so soon
    o + s ♓︎

@coccinella I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have the birth experience that you were hoping for. I am sending my best wished to you and your boys for healthy growth and recovery.
    Momma to boxer boy Rooney and baby girl Everly James
    #2 and #3 due June 2020

Current favourites:
    Abbott ~ Adler ~ Arlo ~ August ~ Quentin ~ Thatcher ~ Watson ~ Wells ~ Wilder

Annalise ~ Astrid ~ Connolly ~ Hadley ~ Harlow ~ Lyra ~ Thea ~ Vaila ~ Winslow

Instagram
    @nameaddict_ca

Just posting to share that my baby boy, Reuben Leo, was born at 33+5 after restricted/reversed cord flow and calcifying placenta with placental lakes lead to IUGR (......and breathe). Born 27th of February at 22:37 by emergency Caesarean section. He weighed 3lb 10oz and spent 20 long, hard days in the neonatal unit. He is now 3 weeks and 1 day old and has been home for 2 days!! Had his NG tube removed yesterday and is fully bottle fed. I dreamed of breastfeeding him but he is so little that he gets exhausted... Still bummed about it but glad he is home safe and sound.

@coccinella: Congratulations. I understand how hard it is having a baby in NICU, Reuben spent 13 days in NICU and then 7 days in SCBU. I didn't leave the hospital grounds for 20 days. It is so hard, so draining, but remember they're so mighty and they will blow your mind with how well they do. Reuben took 2 weeks of slowly improving and then out of nowhere he left his incubator, moved into an open cot, came off all his wires and went onto suck feeds all within a day or two. They're amazing lil humans. Hoping they're home with you shortly.

¸•°˚ˆ*♥∗¸¸.•☆ღ¸

my lil nicu graduate,
    reuben leo
    27/02/20

thank you guys for your support! it really means so much to us @eireann - congratulations! it really is difficult and frustrating having a baby in the nicu, i’m glad reuben is doing well

unfortunately the boys are still in the nicu right now, they’ll be spending a bit of time there. you’re all probably tired of hearing about this, but with all this stuff going on with the coronavirus, we’re getting a bit nervous, understandably. we want to take them home as soon as possible, but they’re still not ready to leave the nicu yet and probably won’t be until on or just before the day they were supposed to be born. it’s difficult coping with all this uncertainty, but they’re improving and seeing them get better is what keep us motivated.

i’m sorry for always being such a downer on this thread haha. i never mentioned this, but their names are orion kennedy (one of the most prominent constellations in the galaxy) and sage apollo (the nasa program that landed the first humans on the moon). they’re leap day babies, so there’s a bit of a frog motif going on in their nursery! a special birthday for special boys
    Last edited by coccinella; March 22nd, 2020 at 10:03 PM.
    o + s ♓︎

@coccinella
    What fabulous names your little boys have! I do hope you can take them home soon.
    twenty seven // wifey // photographer
    cups of tea // spring time // books // gardening
    TTC #1 late 2020

Persephone | Mercedes | Kalliope
    Endelyon | Saoirse | Xanthippe
    Othello | Atlas | Peregrine | Phoebus
    Onyx | Roman | Ignatius | Casper

@coccinella I'm sorry to hear about all the worry you're going through right now, but big congratulations on the arrival of your beautifully named boys. I hope they continue to improve and that you can have them at home with you very soon. Would you like me to include their names in this month's Babyberry birth announcements blog?
    ♀ J. M. (2015)
    ♂ K. V. (2017)
    ♀ A. H. (2019)