Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Slightly revamped girl list

Hi everyone.

I haven't asked for opinions on my list for a while. This is all mostly hypothetical, but fun to compile non the less! There are a few newish ideas. I aspire to use D, A or P names somewhere to honor lost loved ones.

What do you think?

Guinevere-Guinevere Daisy or Guinevere Azalea

Greta-Greta Daisy or Greta Adeline. Would probably/possibly use the nn Gerty here. Dh is obsessed w/that name (it's a Sci-fi thing...), but if I ignore that part(!), I think it's awfully cute.

Daisy-A or P mn suggestions? My dad, David, passed away earlier this year & I have recently fallen in love w/Daisy as a way to honor him. We have really good friends who's dog is Daisy, but I don't think she'd mind.

Clementine-Clementine Daisy or Clementine Azalea

Eleanor Daisy-Possibly nn Nellie, which was my great grandmother's full name. Eleanor is a little popular for my tastes, but I don't think that Nellie really is. Most seem to be Eleanor or Ellie.

Felicity Pearl-I can't think of a good 'D' mn here. Also, dh apparently hates Felicity. Oh well.

Feel free to suggest anything else that you think I may like if you want. Thanks a lot!
    Fur mommy to Amelia Skye, Artemis Sebastian & Fiona Beatrix

Favorite girls: Guinevere, Daisy, Clementine, Greta, Eleanor, Adeline, Felicity

Favorite boys: Colm, Ewan, Julian, Shiloh, Nolan

Guinevere Daisy or Guinevere Azalea: Out of the two I prefer Guinevere Azalea. What are your thoughts on Gwendolyn? I think Gwendolyn Daisy is lovely.

Greta Daisy or Greta Adeline: I love the name Greta. On paper, Greta Adeline is beautiful but I tend to avoid run-on As for pronunciation.

Daisy-A or P mn suggestions?
    Daisy Astrid
    Daisy Apolline
    Daisy Primrose

Clementine Daisy or Clementine Azalea: Love Clementine Daisy! It sounds lovely and brings to mind sunshine and happiness

Eleanor Daisy: Its nice, but I prefer other combinations.

Felicity Pearl: This is very sweet, shame it has been vetoed.

Thank you!

I prefer Guinevere Azalea too. Daisy would be after my dad, David, so I'd be more tempted to use that. Daisy Appoline is kind of fun!

Guinevere Daisy/Guinevere Azalea seem mismatched to be how about Guinevere Ruby, Guinevere Ivy, Guinevere Lily?

Greta Adeline is a nice combo

Daisy Emmeline
    Daisy Josephine
    Daisy Evangeline
    Daisy Vivienne

I’m not a fan of flower names with clementine, too wordy for me. What about Clementine Juliet, Clementine Jolie, Clementine Orla, Clementine Lucy?

Eleanor Daisy is pretty

Felicity Deidra
    Felicity Dahlia
    Felicity Delphine
    Felicity Dorothea

Thank you!

I love Clementine Lucy, but really want to do a 'D' name to honor my dad. Felicity Dahlia is one that I've thought of, & it's lovely.

Guinevere*Daisy*or*Guinevere*Azalea*- i prefer how Daisy softens Guinevere

Greta-Greta*Daisy*or*Greta*Adeline. - Greta Adeline is lovely! Charming and quirky

Daisy- Daisy is sweet and a great was to honour! Daisy Piper, Daisy Paulina, Daisy Pamela, Daisy Phillipa? Daisy Alice, Daisy Amanda, Daisy Alba, Daisy Annabel, Daisy Adeline, Daisy Amalia?

Clementine- Clementine is georgous and i prefer Daisy with it! Do you mind that it's very floral? Clementine Darcy or Clementine Adelia might be nice

Eleanor*Daisy- Eleanor nn Nelly is beautiful! I love it!! You could always do Eleanora Daisy or Lenora Daisy 'Nelly' to make it a little less popular?

Felicity*Pearl-I think Felicity Pearl is lovely! So lively and bright! Shame your husband doesnt like it.
    Felicity Delilah, Felicity Dana, Felicity Darla, Felicity Vida (not a D one but uses the letters of David?), Felicity Della
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Mabli Charlotte|Una Adele|Scout Elodie
    Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty|Percy Evander|Bram Atticus
    Thinking about...
    Tyra Mabel|Skye Miriam|Lois Winter|Anya Ottillie
    Quinn Barnaby|Silas Peregrine|Teddy Linus|Klaus Raphael

Thanks for the reply!

I didn't even think about the fact that Clementine was a fruit, so it's a fruit plus a flower using Clementine Daisy. I guess it doesn't bother me that much. I hadn't thought of Daisy Paulina, but I quite like it.

My favorites are Eleanor Daisy and Clementine although I wouldn't pair Clementine with either of those middles because it is also a nature name - maybe Clementine Greta, Clementine Gwen, or Clementine Pearl?
    rachel

Delilah - Camilla - Geneva - Ida - Valentine
    Ronan - Arthur - Gabriel - Clayton - Declan - Matthew - Bennett

You have lots of great combos! I love the thought of honoring your father. I think Guinevere Daisy and Eleanor Daisy flow the best with Daisy in the middle.

I think Daisy as a first name is so sweet. Daisy Adeline, Daisy Adelaide, Daisy Aria, Daisy Athena, Daisy Alessia, Daisy Annabel, Daisy Angelique, Daisy Annika, Daisy Aurora, Daisy Portia, Daisy Paloma, Daisy Pearl, Daisy Pomeline, Daisy Petra and Daisy Philippa are all great options for combos with A or P in the middle.

My favourites are Clementine, Guinevere, Daisy and Pearl

The rest of the names I don't care for at all. I have a sister called Daisy - so maybe I'm biased!

Clementine Pearl and Daisy Guinevere would be amaaaazing names for sisters!!
    Jess, 26, England

See my name lists here

Luna Bliss