Menu

HELP!!! Boy names that go with Pedro as a Middle name?

This is the first time i am not loving any names i have found as this is my 4th and last baby, My husband recently lost his father and would like our son to have his fathers first name as Pedro i do not mind that but i want it to be the middle name however i am having a hard time finding names that flow with it, My husband wants Zeus Pedro but i am not loving it as my Daughter is a Z name but our 2 olders do not have that so i feel it would be mean. Any ideas thank you.

Honestly, I think it will be okay if he has a Z name. It wouldn’t be mean. It’s not like they’re going to introduce themselves with their siblings all their life. If you like Zeus, go ahead. Also, knowing your daughter’s names could help people think of suggestions.
    For now, how about:
    Apollo
    Marcus
    Mars- AresRoman form
    Lucien/Lucian
    Valeria | Top 15

Girls:

Adelaide Philomena*Bella Josephine*Celia Rosemary*Cleo Geneviva*Danica Finch*Darcy Juniper*Delilah Meredith*Eloise Inzhu*Emmeline Susannah*Evangeline Pomona*Linnea Lilac*Jessamine River*Miriam Willow*Sybil ?*Talia Maxine

Boys:

Alexei Andreas*Alfonso Wade*Asa Wolf*Bowie Scott*Calvin Dashiell*Casey Balthazar*Eli Buchanan*Gabriel Viridian*Jeremiah Woodrow*Klaus Adriano*Leonardo Ambrose*Malachi Vander*Marshall Winston*Nikita Erasyl*Samwell Ulysses

🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Mabli Charlotte|Una Adele|Cherith Eliza
    Sloane Felicity|Flora Penelope|Juno Delilah|Lois Aurelia
    Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty|Percy Evander|Bram Atticus
    Otto Elias|Linus Theodore|Jude Amadeus|Jesse Peregrine