Menu

Ronin and Ciaran

I've loved Ciaran for years, but recently I've fallen hard for Ronin. (Thanks to Travis Willingham and Laura Bailey's precious son!)
    Are they too similar? Will a non-Irish name stand out if I use both? (Ronin, Ciaran, and Elizabeth is the likeliest scenario).

TIA!
    Elizabeth Moira, Anna Jane Violet
    Cecily Andromeda “Lily”, Susannah Niamh "Sunny"
    Josephine Bea, Paloma Tamar “Lola”

Ciaran David Eugene, Ronin Michael
    Patrick Alasdair "Kit", Jonathan Meriadoc
    Aaron Nathaniel, Evan Wilder

I think they're great!

I know a dog named Ronan who's human brothers are Kier@n & Decl@n. I think that the sibling set (even if one if a pup; he's treated as a child) is perfect. I like the spelling of Ronan though. It seems more authentic.

I think Elizabeth as a sister to Ronan & Ciaran will stick out, but it absolutely wouldn't be a deal breaker to me if those are the names that you loved.

Hope this helps.
    Fur mommy to Amelia Skye, Artemis Sebastian & Fiona Beatrix

Favorite girls: Guinevere, Daisy, Clementine, Greta, Eleanor, Adeline, Felicity

Favorite boys: Colm, Ewan, Julian, Shiloh, Nolan

I like them! They're a handsome, yet understated name... and would definitely age well.

The combo with Elizabeth works really well, imo. You could definitely use that sibset in the future.
    Felicity | Evangeline | Winifred | Elizabeth | Mae | Joan | Alice | Dorothy | Ingrid | Margery

William | Hugh | Conrad | Ian | Barnaby | Isaac | Hugo | Lawrence | Donovan | Hubert

They go together really well. I would t say they are too similar at all. Elizabeth also works great with both boys names
    Girls Names
    Liliana Juliet Sylvia Marcella Rosalie Evadne

Girls Middles/Honours
    Juliet Margot Vera Celia Rosalie Eleanor

Boys Names
    Griffin Elliot 'Otto' Caspian Jonas Elias Chester

Boys Middles/Honours
    Daniel Charles Bennett Piers Thomas