Menu

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    @southern.maple I'd love to! Also are you in the discord? We're pretty chatting in there! I'll remind Haley to put it here.
    Hufflepuff. PhD Student. Cat Lover.
    Alice Marigold | Lucas Avery | Eliza Ruth | Isaac Sebastian
    Liora. Ya'ir. Yehudit. Lavan.

Dearest, Darling
    Eira Solstice * Posy Elizabeth * Cleo Adelaide * Cynthia Mairead * Noa Felicity
    Ivy Siofra * Freya Juliet * Mira Frances * Rhea Natalie (Ree-ah)*

Sweet, My Love
    * Simon Alexander * Oscar William * Everett Morgan * Spencer Lewis * Edward Benjamin
    * Milo Benedict * Rory James * Hugo Timothy * George Tobio (Toby-oh)

If anyone's wanting to join (bc I 100% agree on the no-longer user friendly aspect), we have a Name Nerd Discord channel set up!

Come say hi!
    haley.
    sweet & sassy pageant queens

addilynn / addison / aubree / avery / blakely / bristol
    brooklyn / brynlee / delaney / destiny / emersyn / ella
    finley / gracelynn / hadley / journee / kamryn / kendall
    landrie / maci / mckinley / peyton / quinn / raelynn
    remington / ryleigh / savannah / sydney / tinley / zoey

I pretty much only come on here to read this thread, the Writers' Corner and the Memes. I haven't seen the actual site in forever. Is it that bad? I used to read the blog but only when I had a slow day at work.

edit @elifsu yesss yarn is so expensive. Which is good because if it was cheap my apartment would be filled to the brim with it. I mostly crochet but this year I've also started knitting. What I enjoy most is combining both!
    Last edited by wandarine; October 24th, 2019 at 10:26 AM.
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I brought marshmallows, let's burn this world down
    ~ ALLES ~
    sieht aus wie ein Gedicht
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

for more posts on names, visit Vornamerei

Hey! I come by to procrastinate, so I've been around more than I should this semester haha. I cannot wait for the semester to end, it's been a tough one!
    22. Another name nerd not having kids any time soon.

Rosemary Astoria | Eleanor Lavender | Sylvia Arabella | Thea Winifred | Florence Cecilia | Ophelia Clementine | Beatrice Lucille | Rowena Frances | Hester Juniper | Agatha Primrose | Ginevra Magdalen | Matilda Romilly

Benjamin Atlas | Theodore Flynn | Jasper Penrose | Elio Rafael | Percival Colin | Gus Leander | Basil Alejandro | Felix Peregrine | Philip Salinger | Emmanuel Birch | Remy Ignatius | Edmund Bastien

Totally forgot about the Discord! I'm @kingscross there.

@Southern.maple I sent you a PM with fb details if you're still interested!

Dearest, Darling

Sweet, My Love
    * Simon Alexander * Oscar William * Everett Morgan * Spencer Lewis * Edward Benjamin

Helloooo. I was just gonna drop a message since I don't think I've been on this new in-your-20s thread, but just saw the Discord group. Niceeee. Is it still up and working? I can't get on it via desktop but would love to hang out there for sure.

I've been spamming Nameberry recently (that's mostly exaggeration lol, but a thread every couple of days is annoying and I know it!!) just because I simultaneously have a bit of spare time and I'm thinking a lot about names right now ... can you believe ... for actual children someday after a near-decade on this website haha. But I was thinking, Nameberry feels a little different and not in a good way. The community seems a bit - lacking? I don't mean for that to be rude but I miss the old faces and chattiness. That's why I hopped over here tbh.

Anyway. Hi. Is anyone excited for Christmas / other holidays?
    Names warm my soul. Collecting Celtic-Anglo-Norse crossovers for now. Possibly usable;

Wilfred Alec - Emmett Kielder - Nicholas Iver ''Nils'' - Raphael Rune - Absalom Jack - Ossian Hugh - Arthur Eleseus

Rosemary Ebba - Isolde Per - Fenella Idunn - Sibyl Sunniva - Embla Beatrix - Thomasin Vesper - Tova Constance

Hi there,

I'm also in my early twenties, and I'm new to this site since last month, so I don't know how things used to be but I agree I had a hard time adjusting to this less than user friendly forum format - Does anybody actually use BB code anymore? Lol.

I think the site format could be a deterrant to people actually wanting to make an account because I think the younger generation who are in their teens now are not really into facebook, forums, blogposts, the like. I guess they prefer things to be more intuitive. I feel pretty clueless here as well. I still don't know how and where to get a thumbnail for my avatar, where all these flowery looking symbols in people's signatures come from, and I agree it is hard to search up the threads you actually want to read, the way this site is organized. Either I spend the whole day doing this or I don't come by at all.
    ┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐
    Makepeace Reynard Thackeray
    Gryffyn Philo Eben Alessio Piers Jordi
    Falco Finlo Anatoli Lothario Huey Alban
    Chance Jothan Jacint Justus Webster
    Zaccheus Thaddeus Sansone Ives
    Quince Bas Urban Bertrand Alva Amias
    Lex Joss Loyal Clifford Ignaz Zebedee
    Giles Gage Donahue Ezriel Drigo
    Arjun Hakan Wessel Ebbe Love Gerrit
    Davy Mordecai Berlin Rodion Cyril
    Benno Malloy Dougray Drury
    Anders Anton Rollo Jude Jove Loel

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘

@sandnotshell All you need for your avatar is a square-shaped image. Any old crop feature will do for that. Most of the symbols in signatures are copy and paste. Just google "html symbols" or something like that.

@oliviasarah the Discord is very much still going! Feel free to join us there. It should work on your desktop, you just need to download it etc. If you'd rather not you can also access it via phone app.

I am quite exited for the holidays! I'm heading to my dad's tomorrow for 4 days and then we're spending Christmas Eve to about the 28th with my SO's family. I'm excited to give the things I've been working on (my sister's present especially was a Project!) and I'm looking forward to seeing what people have got me. It's the first time ever (in 6 years) my partner has got me a Christmas present without having me give them any options first, this was all them, so we'll see :P

What are you/everyone else doing for the Holidays?

Dearest, Darling

Sweet, My Love