Menu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love your daughter's names. My ideas would be Violet, Bernadette, Emerson or even Elliot.

I’ve seen your girls names before and think they’re adorable!
    Going along with chained initials, DA would bring you back to Alice. So, I think it’s only fitting that little miss’s name would begin with a D.
    The first thing that came to mind was Darcy, but I’m not sure that’s different enough from Lucy. I feel like the hard “r” definitely sets it apart (and connects it to Clara) but I could see how it could be considered too matchy and I love that your girls all have a different end sound to their names.
    I like a previous posters suggestion of Daisy, but I miss the “c” from the other girls names.

Ultimately, I still love Darcy for you and think Darcy Audra would be adorable with your sibset.

Alice, Clara, Lucy, and Darcy❤️
    Lover of all literary names, psychology, and music you won’t hear on the radio

Girls
    Margaret “Daisy” Katherine
    Thea Alice

Boys
    Harrison Sturgill
    Hayes Gideon

Guilty pleasures:
    Lux Avonlea, Harbor Peach, Prairie Elizabeth, Polly Marigold, Blythe Astrid

Sturgill Edmund, Archer Morgan, Cormac August, Hemingway Cruz, Holden Alcott

American☆Namenerd

•Boys•
    Ezra Griffin•Tyson Arrow•Declan Wolf
    Axel Talon•Silas Thorn

•Girls•
    Stella Quest•Zoey Sonnet•Britta Fable
    Skyler Valentine•Teagan Story•Delta Clover
    Thea Sparrow•Tessa Dove

If you'd like a name that begins w/D to keep the pattern of initials going, maybe (these are all two syllables to match Alice, Clara, & Lucy; apologies for repeats):

Delphine
    Daphne
    Diane/Dionne/Dianne...but I think Diane matches the other girls' names better
    Dinah
    Dana
    Danae
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*