Menu
Β Β 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is this too much? πŸ˜”

My favourite name for a girl during my first pregnancy was Clementine. I still am madly in love with the name and really want to use it if we have another girl, but are Olive and Clementine too much together?

I had never heard of the fruit connection until I first researched the name years ago, and I have never really heard it mentioned in conversation, but I’m sure most people are aware of the fruit connection...
    Bryony
    β‹’ O. H. F. 2018

Baby C #2 - January 2020

Harriet Ophelia Beatrix - Clementine Ophelia Beatrice - Frankie Mabel Clementine - Penelope Guinevere Ada - Xanthe Clementine Daisy - Cordelia Sibyl Octavia

Theodore Ezra Atticus - Ezra Atticus Henry - Percy Edmund Atticus

I think Olive and Clementine would be a really cute sibset. I don’t see the food association when I look at these names, I just look at them and think that they’re beautiful names. Some people would definitely think of the food right off the bat, but that wouldn’t bother me too much if I loved the name. Olive and Clementine are much less obvious than Apple or Pear lol
    annabelle | teenberry | dog mom to cassie

planning ahead:

Genevieve Ophelia - Maeve Rosalind - Catherine Elysia - Ines Victoria - Elizabeth June - Madeleine Tessa - Elodie Pearl - Wilhelmina Bea β€œMina” & Philippa Margot β€œPippa”

Sebastian Leo - Philip Tobias - August James - Clark Alexander - Harrison Samuel - Asa Maxwell - Seamus John - Cillian Arthur & Quentin Thomas

names without middles: Nolan - Sawyer - Myles - Cian - Niamh - Saoirse - Michaela

I think they are fine together.
    Current Favorites:

Gwen Nora Grace... Mary Genevieve. ... Julia Rose...Ada Catherine
    Jay ELliott .... Arlo Matthew...Grant Thomas ... Ezra William

I think of the fruit connection... However, I actually like them together. To me they are perfectly paired as siblings because of their style and not because of the association.

Flora Ottilie ・ Clara Eulalie ・ Ismay Olympia ・ Pearl Jessamy ・ Rosa Calliope
    Larkin Thaddeus ・ Barnaby Jove ・ Julian Cosmo ・ Hugo Endymion ・ Amias Hawthorn

thinking about...
    Una and Icarus
    vote on my combos
    do all things with love _ _________
    Og Mandino _ _________

I think they are great as a sibling set. Vintage charm, spunky, friendly, happy, and sunny.

β™‘
    - thinking about -

Anneline Margaret
    Eliza Birdie

Piers Lachlan
    Emerson Gray
    Archer Finley/Finlay
    Bennett Wilder

β€œA person’s a person, no matter how small.”

β™‘ heart my son β™‘
    _________