Menu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I was 32 when my first was born, and my husband was 40. I just had my third (and last) baby a couple of weeks before I turned 36 and Dh turned 44.

Would I have liked to have been younger? Absolutely, but I was in a bad relationship in my 20s, so I’m definitely glad I didn’t bring a child into the middle of that.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

I was 26 when my son was born. He wasn't planned at all, and I admit I wasn't ready for a child at that point in my life. I wasn't even sure I ever wanted children, and if I did, I'd have waited until I was 30 (which is how old I am now). But everything turned out fine, you adjust I suppose. Looking back my son's the best thing that ever happened to me, but it wasn't easy and I'm at such a different point in my life now.... A much better point. So in a way I wish I could have waited until now, because this is a much better situation for a child to be in, but of course I love my son to pieces. And if I could do it again, I wouldn't want children with my ex-husband (Hjörtur's dad), though I did love him, I still care for him, and our son has got a loving dad, no doubt about that. I guess deep down I just knew my ex husband wasn't the right father for my children, though he's a good dad to Hjörtur.
    Last edited by rosebeth; July 8th, 2019 at 03:29 AM.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & baby due November 2019

Baltasar Óli * Torfi Magnus * Vignir Ulysses * Iser Hafni * Noam Flóvent * Johann Zohar * Salomon Fálki * Sumarliði Meyer * Efraim Breki
    Ondine Beatrice * Greta Yardena * Meital Johanna * Ebba Lilitu * Magdalene Lilac * Perle Kornelia * Netta Nineveh * Ísrún Emilia * Sumarlína Freyde

Víkingur * Ragnar * Addai * Dov * Bergur * Kjartan * Diethard * Mattias
    Zusa * Aramina * Eugenia * Karolina * Marganita * Elisabet * Júlirós

I was 32 years old, I was ready to try at the age of 26 but my hubby wanted to wait a few years. We started trying when I was 29 and we struggled with infertility for 3 years. I definitely wish I was a younger mom, we might even consider having more children if we were younger. (Hubby is now 36.) Not that we're old by any means but by the time I would feel ready for more I might be closer to 36 or 37... only time will tell!
    My double rainbows,
    Indie Lola & Rowan Violet

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.

With my oldest I was 20 and in between my sophomore and junior years at college. I took 2 light semesters after he was born, but graduated right before he turned 3, so while he was certainly unplanned, life worked itself out. Baby #2 wasn't born though until I was 29, which was more the age I'd thought I'd be having #1.
    Liam Anthony 7/18/08
    Rosaline Joy 7/11/17
    Baby Ritter due 1/21/20!
    *Patrick Robert* *Simon Thomas* *Jason Oliver*
    *Delia Ginavive* *Katrina Claire* *Chloe Millay*

I had just recently turned 29 when my daughter was born. I know a lot of mums who have their 30th very close to their baby's first birthday!