Menu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ugh. That's awful. And for her information, many, many families have 3 children and more in today's day in age!

She doesn't deserve more than a nice text. If she's upset about the delivery of the info, the answer is obviously that you were anticipating her reaction based on prior experiences, and you are not interested in that type of negativity in your life at this time.

What an amazing blessing! Feel good, and best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks all. I decided to give her the courtesy of a phone call. As predicted she was unhappy: " are you an idiot?" "I thought you were the smart one." Etc.
    I stayed calm and simply told her we are very happy and if she wants to continue as a part of our family she needs to adjust her attitude, but if she wants to just be a casual family member with the occasional update no judgement. No response so far.
    Liam Anthony 7/18/08
    Rosaline Joy 7/11/17
    Baby Ritter due 1/21/20!
    *Patrick Robert* *Simon Thomas* *Jason Oliver*
    *Delia Ginavive* *Katrina Claire* *Chloe Millay*

Good for you for keeping you cool! Now the ball's in her court if she wants to be a positive force in your life or not at all.
    Good luck with it all!

You're handling her reaction a lot better than I would. I'd tell her to stop being such a witch. To put it kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by marisarose View Post
    Thanks all. I decided to give her the courtesy of a phone call. As predicted she was unhappy: " are you an idiot?" "I thought you were the smart one." Etc.
    I stayed calm and simply told her we are very happy and if she wants to continue as a part of our family she needs to adjust her attitude, but if she wants to just be a casual family member with the occasional update no judgement. No response so far.
    Well done!
    Love my Thalia

Irene, Helena, Rhea, Sylvia, Phoebe, Linnea, Simone, Mariel
    Nathaniel, Alden, Amias, Wilder, Jasper, Simon, Clement, Solomon

Guilty Pleasures
    Ione, Kassiani, Acacia, Leander, Griffin, Cosmas