Menu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Congratulations! When I talk about the kind of name I would love to have, this is totally up the right alley. But I love how it's just so uniquely you, combining both your personal style and personal connections. Thanks for being bold and inspiring the rest of us to be!

Congratulations! You made a beautiful choice. I love the detailed thought that went into each of her names. Morgana sounds so perfect for you .

Good luck! <3
    Hillary | 28 | Grad student and children's book editor

Fiona Willow || Aurelia Joan (Rae)
    Liana Gwendolyn || Aria Jasmine || Eleni Lucia || Leona Raquel || Serena Vivienne || Kira Gabrielle

Rowan || Sage || Sylvan
    Florian | Jasper | Wesley | Felix | Sebastian | Flynn | Ezra

Awwh, congratulations! I’ve been eagerly waiting to hear what name you’d chosen, and Morgana’s whole name is just stunning! It’s so nice and refreshing to see Morgana being used, and for someone else share such a positive view of the name. Plus Margot as a nn is inspired!
    Jam|21|Fangirl|Budding scientific researcher|All bi myself hehe|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

Yay!! I'm so happy you used Morgana. I agree that she was the clear winner from the start. I also like how Morgana and Rue ground the more whimsical Belphoebe, just like Cornelia and Winter ground Hermione.

Congratulations to your whole family!

Congratulations! Morgana is a wonderful choice.
    grover inigo + ambrose wintergreen + syd altair + jarvis germander + holden october + peter thyme

thora stargazer + margot rosemyrtle + lydia honeysuckle + ramona sailor + alexandra peony + tabitha robin

Congrats! Her name is fabulous and so magical!
    Agatha Alexandria Josefina
    Florence Tallulah Blythe // Beatrix Elizabeth Opal
    Vivian Romilly Rose // Salome Cosima Daphne
    Tabitha // Regina

Gideon Edgar Leonidas
    Conrad Barnaby Jude // Ronan Peregrine Ambrose
    Silas Ignatius Balthazar // Alexander Asa Mortimer
    Caleb // Benedict Bo

Congrats
    Little Miss's
    ♥ Sienna ♥ Everly ♥ Clara ♥
    ♥ Annalise ♥ Kinsley ♥ Aria ♥ Eleni ♥ Hollie ♥
    ♥ Elowen ♥ Charlotte ♥ Lydia ♥ Emerson ♥ Athena ♥

Little Mr's
    ♥ Ramsey ♥ Harrison ♥ Nolan ♥
    ♥ Lester ♥ Atlas ♥ Elwood ♥ Mason ♥ Miles ♥
    ♥ Reid ♥ Wilder ♥ Chester ♥ Finnegan ♥ Hudson♥

Congratulations, what a cool name! I'd love to feature Morgana on our Instagram, if you're interested. If so, please send a photo of her to sophie@nameberry.com

What a stunning name she has! I absolutely love Morgana Belphoebe Rue. Congrats!
    Luna.

Cherished top 10:
    Seraphina, Evangeline, Isabelle, Aurelia, Valentina, Violetta, Rosalind, Vanessa, Catalina, Helena
    Leon, Felix, Gabriel, Magnus, Caspian, Edmund, Cedric, James, Gideon, Francis

Latest crush:
    Leif Ansel | Lucie Angharad

Wow! Your children have such magical names firstly - and Morgana Belphoebe Rue is so, so enchanting!
    My Angels

Arwen Katya- 9/3
    Eilidh Bethan - 21/6
    Llyr Sebastian - 1/5
    Rhianydd Laurel- 26/5