Menu

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A Sister for Acacia, Eliora, Olivet, and Juniper

Hi Everyone! We just found out baby #8 is a girl! That makes for 5 daughters!

Our other girls are Acacia Lily, Eliora Grace, Olivet Autumn, and Juniper Leigh.
    Our boys are Asher Joseph, Micah Paul, and Matthias William.

Rather than giving a long list of criteria (we've considered a lot and are *really* pick), I thought I would just ask all you wonderful nameberries to come up with 5 favorite suggestions for names that would go well with our sibset. Maybe you all will come up with something we haven't thought of?

Thanks in Advance!
    Tiana~Nomenclature addict ever since I couldn't find it on a key chain.
    "I can't believe my name was stolen by a Disney character."

Asher Joseph~Acacia Lily~Micah Paul~Eliora Grace~Matthias William~Olivet Autumn~Juniper Leigh

My first thought was Camille.

1. Galilee: a strong, beautiful, Biblical name that I think work beautifully with your kiddos’ names. It’s not nature related, though it is a place name.

2. Jemima: a Biblical name that means “dove,” which are a Christian symbol of faith, due to the verse about faith resting upon one’s shoulders like a dove during a baptism.

3. Abilene: In the Book of Luke, Abilene is a serene meadow, full of warm breezes and beautiful things.

4. Domitilla: A saint who use gardens were used as a cemetery in Rome. Her tombstone had an anchor on it, symbolizing her unwavering faith.

5. Lilia: Lilies are a symbol of purity, faith, and Christianity. Lilia’s meaning is of the flower.

Bonus suggestion: Cross. I know that that might seem a little on the nose, but I can definitely see Cross on a baby girl. It has a Christian meaning, but it is also a verb. To cross something is to get through it, to cross the valley and get to the other side with a better understanding.

I also think Shepherd (for the shepherd and the lamb), Palmer (for the palms) and Gates (gates of Heaven) are all lovely names for a girl, but probably too unisex/masculine leaning for your family.

The name Peregrine means “pilgrim,” which reminds me of the pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
    Last edited by jonquils; June 19th, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
    As the thunder rolled across the heavens, she sang . . .

Cezanne Floral • Belphoebe Luna • Bloom Sabina • Dolly Sunday • Birdie Palmer • Delphine Moonlight • Beatrix Wildflower • Boheme Alice • Clover Apolline • Zelda Oceane • Margot Bluebird • Revie Josephine • Lulu Nightingale • Rue Amalia • Storm Luella • Echo Adalind • Sage Endellion • Indigo Elowen • Isabeau Gleam • Anouk Winter • Annabella Darling

I do adore your children’s names.
    Acacia, Eliora, Olivet, Juniper &

Eulalie
    Linnea
    Magdalen
    Seraphine
    Verity

*honourable mention: Zenaida. This name is so beautiful and so underused. I do recognize that it is somewhat different in style and origin than most of your children’s names. But I think it could fit in quite well.
    azul liberty • fen lavender • lua saffron • vale ferelith • yael reverie

esker sterling • fen brighton • koa peregrin • march remington

Your kids names are stunning!

Acacia, Eliora, Oliviet, Juniper, Asher, Micah, Matthias and...

Ginevra
    Tabitha
    Rowena
    Briar
    Daphne
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter
    Ezra Apollo|Tristan Rafferty|Sholto Felix|Otto Elias

EFGH...
    Elara Juno|Frankie Mabel|Ginny Delilah|Heidi Elowen
    Elliott Harbour|Franklin Jonah|Gideon Reeves|Hareton Milo

More|Vote