Menu

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer: Keira Elise McNeil or Isla Rose McNeil?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keira Elise McNeil

26 55.32%
  • Isla Rose McNeil

21 44.68%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I would go with Kiera

Mama to Boaz
    Future Dream Babies
    Wolfgang Arthur . Elowen Sybil . Aoife Odette . Amelie Imogen . Wilhelmina Maeve . Viggo Edmund . Liesel Morwenna . Leif Peregrine . Svea Agnes

I love Keira Elise!

eryn.
    ayla jasmine ~ daisy aurelia ~ siena jolie ~ emilia maeve ~ lily arabella ~ saskia willow ~ anna cynthia rose

Isla Rose is so perfectly romantic and complete.

I voted for Isla Rose and much prefer it, but you mentioned you like uncommon names so I just wanted to give you a heads-up that Isla was in the top 100 for the US (#83), so it's definitely been surging in popularity and isn't uncommon! Though Declan is #101, so that's not too far off. I think the trouble with Keira is that there are so many similar names - Kira, Kyra, Kara, Keera, Kieran, Kiara, Kayla, Keeley...she'd get it mispronounced and misspelled constantly, and as someone with a name that is constantly mispronounced and misspelled, it's very annoying. It also makes it seem less unique because it sort of blends in with all those similar names to me.
    ♀ Sybil Jane | Felicity Cay | Tabitha Blythe | Thisbe Carolina ♀
    ♂ Hart Julian | Asa Schuyler | Idris Walker | Ansel Isaac ♂
    Amy | Lila | Helena | Mirabel || Ivo | August | Auden | Ames

♀ Baby #1 Due November 2019 ♀

Isla Rose is lovely - short, sweet and simple & cute for a girl and classy for a lady. I think Declan & Isla work beautifully as a sibset too.

Puppy-Mama to my boys, Wynn & Cove