Menu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Picky Husband

Last edited by erin beth; June 19th, 2019 at 07:00 PM.
    Ellen Virginia * Nancy Eleanor * May Genevieve * Celia Madeleine * Audrey Claire * Bess Emilia
    Nathaniel Francis * Leo Edmund * Benedict Henry * Virgil Blaise * Joseph Malachi * Timothy Jerome

Also Liking: OONA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Miranda Kate *
    Sybil Josephine * Edith Augusta * Catherine Ginevra * Molly Catriona *

What about Lucan? While I do find Luke Dean a tad clunky, if it's the only thing you can agree on, then I think it's worth sacrificing the flow factor.

Could Dean be the first name?

Gonna try to comb your styles:
    Axel
    Beau
    Cameron
    Dashiell
    Evander
    Gabe
    Ian
    Kellen
    Magnus
    Quentin
    Sawyer
    Vaughn
    Zeke
    Last edited by justthinkin; June 19th, 2019 at 07:04 PM.
    Vote on combos in progress

What about Levi Dean?

Luke Dean is a bit clunky but I kind of like the snappiness of it! To me, the flow of this pairing isn't a deal breaker. I think you definitely should consider it since it is the only name you seem to agree upon at the moment.

Other suggestions:
    Carter
    Sawyer
    Levi
    Evan
    William/Liam
    Rory
    Rowan/Ronan/Roman
    Harrison
    Julian
    Everett
    Owen
    Bennett

If Luke goes well when said with your surname, but you're worried about middle name flow, would you consider a second middle name?

Luke Dean Blahblah Surname might help you feel more confident about the flow of the name. Adding a two syllable second middle is a great idea IMO. And then you get to pick another favorite or get creative and that's never a bad thing!

There have been some great suggestions from previous posters or you could maybe convince him to use one of YOUR favorite names if its going in the second middle spot.