Menu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hi there.

Here are my thoughts:

Milo-I like it. It's quirky & smart. Has a sweet gentle sound to it as well, but is still all boy.

Julius "Jules"-I like Julius. It's old fashioned, uncommon but recognizable. The nn Jules is one of those names that's too masculine for a girl but too feminine for a boy. I like the nn Jude.

Max-I love it. It's on my long list, even though it's so popular. Such a fun loving name. How could you not love a Max? It's nice for a nn too; maybe for something a little different like Maxim or Maximus.

Sebastian-This is handsome. Fancy yet manly. A lot of great nn options too. I like Satch, Bash, Seb & Sebby.

Atlas-Very cool. I like it a lot. Can't imagine an Atlas not being a smart, artsy well put together guy.

Nico-This is nice. It's a little international sounding. I also like it as a nn for Nicolas.

Hope this helps.
    Fur mommy to Amelia Skye, Artemis Sebastian & Fiona Beatrix

Favorite girls: Guinevere Azalea, Eleanor Davita, Greta Adeline

Favorite boys: Colm Phineas, Julian Albert, Ewan David

Milo- I think this one is cute. I've always loved the name Milo. Its short and sweet, and has a nice ring to it. It's also one you don't hear too often, so there won't be eight others of the same name in his kindergarten class.
    Julius "Jules"- I personally have a strong dislike for the name Julius, especially with that nickname. I don't know why, it just makes me cringe. It makes me think of Orange Julius, or "family jewels" and "Jules" just sounds feminine to me. If you like it though, well, that's all that matters. Its your kid.
    Max- Max is cute, but I feel its more of a nickname. Maybe Maxon or something else that can be shortened to Max?
    Sebastian- Alright, this one is adorable. And super sophisticated and old fashioned.
    Atlas- I knew someone with a dog named Atlas, so to me this is something you would name a dog...not a kid. It could just be thrown off by personal experience though.
    Nico- I don't care for Nico simply because I don't like the way it rolls off the tongue. Its not horrible though.
    Last edited by brittni_tucker; June 19th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

I love Milo and Sebastian! Seb is a particularly sweet nickname for Sebastian. I think the names would work well together as well - Sebastian Milo / Milo Sebastian.

Nico and Max are okay. Although I prefer Nicolas, Maxim, Maxen, and Maxon.

Atlas and Julius aren't my taste.
    Jess, 25, England

See my name lists here

My faves are Milo and Nico, and I prefer Julian to Julius. Max is a bit boring for me, Atlas is too grand, and Sebastian is just not my taste but I don't actively dislike it.

I don't like any of them. Sebastian especially sounds like a fussy pampered child and I do not understand its popularity.