Menu

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nicknames for Oslo

Baby is coming soon. And I think we’ve settled on Oslo as his name. But i’m Curious what nicknames are out there for Oslo. The obvious one is Ozzy. But we already have a son Oliver who goes by Ollie, and i’m Wondering if Ozzy is too close to that. What less obvious nicknames are there?

I think you could get away with Ozzy and Ollie

Oz might work -its instinctive but it has a different end to Ollie

Lo, O, Lol, Sol or Solly maybe
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter
    Ezra Apollo|Tristan Rafferty|Sholto Felix|Otto Elias

ABCD...
    Anya Camille|Bea Louisa |Carys Aurelia|Darcy Peridot
    Abel Lysander|Billy Paxton|Charles Ivor|Dash Henry

More names!

Oslo is a super cool name! I think Ozzy and Ollie would be quite cute matching nicknames while their full names are distinct. I like all of the above suggestions, particularly Oz and Lo. LoLo, Loie, and Zo would work. You could also consider tying in the middle name or initial as part of the nickname.

Great name!
    Other then the nn's given, I can only think of Loy... I think Ozzy and Ollie could work.

Onslow could be a full name to Oslo, using Oslo for a nn?
    Dorothy | Felicity | Winry | Rosemary | Goldie | Livvy | Mae | Clover | Lucy | Alice | Wilma | Della

Isaac | Hawthorne | Hugh |Odin | Barnaby | August | Hector | Grover | Clay | Harvey

The only one I can think of on my own is Oz. After looking at the other replies, I think Lo, or Loey would be nice too.
    Considering:

Charlotte Isabella | Jacqueline Rose | Abigail Rose | Edith Rose | Jacqueline Esther | Evelyn Rose | Esther Charlotte | Charlotte Evelyn | Esther Rose | Evelyn Charlotte

Oliver Thomas | Benjamin Thomas | Henry Ishmael | Benjamin Joseph | Oliver Ishmael | Daniel Joseph | Daniel Thomas | Joshua Thomas