Menu

Twin brothers for Summer and Maisie

I'm expecting twin boys! My husband and I cannot seem to agree on any boy names. He likes Wesley and Ethan, but I don't think they go with our girls's names, Summer and Maisie. I also think they are too common. I like names that aren't heard very often, but are not too unique. Some of my favorites are Arlo, Elias, Keegan and Kasen. We also don't want any one syllable names and prefer they be two syllables. We think it flows better with the our last name, Lane. We do know the middle names are going to be Daniel and Thomas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

What if you choose one and your husband chooses the other? Personally I think Summer, Maisie, Wesley Daniel and Arlo Thomas is very nice. Or Wesley Thomas & Elias Daniel.

Other suggestions:

Walker
    Easton
    Holden
    Asher
    Callum
    Camden
    Thatcher
    Quentin
    Remy
    》*《》+Little Men+《》* 《

Bramwell | Benicio Vincent | Cornelius | Esmond | Hawthorne | Heathcliff | Ignatius Christopher | Knightley Frederic | Leopold | Prosper Nicolas | Renwick Forest | Valentine Hugo | Wilfred Oliver |

》*《》+Little Women+《》*《

Amaryllis Liora | Clementine | Evelia | Gwyniveth Beatrice | | Lilia | Lilias| Lilibeth | Liliosa | Marigold | Ophelia | Primrose | Silvana | Winter

* My Boys *
    A.E. | O.M.

Cerelia Margot Dove ❀ Elowen Calliope Flora ❀ Juliette Fiona Lore ❀ Odelia Rowan Fable
    Araminta Sonnet Faye ❀ Avalon Sephora Belle ❀ Amaranth Cordelia Fawn ❀ Artemis Pandora Sage
    Bohemia Cecily Maeve ❀ Calantha Gwendolyn Briar ❀ Erendira Lumen Fleur ❀ Hyacinth Araluen Claire
    Daphne Miranda Hero ❀ Viola Meredith Eden ❀ Anwen Leocadia Niamh ❀ Lilia Madelaine Echo

🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Una Adele|Mabli Charlotte|Flora Penelope
    Sholto Felix|Percy Evander|Tristan Rafferty
    🎄Name advent🎄
    ☆Aidan Forrester and Bright Mireya☆
    More

I agree with PP that Arlo Thomas and Wesley Daniel would be perfect with your girls!

All the best
    Olive Margaret / 21.10.18

Ginny Florence
    Fay Marigold
    Cleo Seraphina
    Eadie Thessaly
    Delphie Claire
    Elma Josephine

Dustin James
    Grady Stefan
    Lewan Maxwell
    Edwin Cain