Menu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Caradoc for a boy and Tuppence for a girl. Those are my ultimate GPs but I doubt I'll ever use them...
    Fave Combos
    Guinevere Blythe Elowen - Edmund Blaise Oliver

Others
    Kit Morwenna - Araminta Maeve - Lyra Blair
    Aspen Giselle - Perdita Honey - Aisling Ffion
    Daphne Isolde - Orla Nimue - Endellion Io

Marius Fitzwilliam - Caspian Peregrine - Kip Lorcan
    Caradoc Heathcliff - Asa Florian - Cormac Tiernan
    Idris Xavier - Ossian Lysander - Albion Tristram

GPs
    Cassiopeia - Persephone - Tuppence - Wisteria
    Aloysius - Endymion - Michelangelo - Orion
    More / Vote

Ocelot ,Marvel, Hades , Lucifer or Neville lol for a boy
    Moth, Cricket , Maleficent, Ponyo or Sunflower for a girl

I have so many lol

I’ve never really given it too much thought, and I’m sure it’s changed for me since I was last in a spot to choose a name without a partner (3 years ago LOL), but I’d say Addison or Hadley for a boy and maybe Sapphire or Emerald for a girl?
    ღ Haley Alannah - 23 - Early Childhood Education student ღ

Beau - Brantley - Brooks - Chase - Clayton
    Easton - Garrett - Hayes - Jake - Lawson
    Levi - Morgan - Rhett - Tatum - Wyatt

Aubrey - Ava - Britton - Cambrie - Eisley
    Gianna - Harlow - Hartley - Journey - London
    Monroe - Navy - Presley - Sutton - Zoey

If I had a boy, and I could name him anything I wanted to, I would name him Ariel. I've loved that name for years because it means "God's lion," and it has the super cute nickname Ari. But if I had a girl, and the same was true, I would name her Chrysanthemum after the character in the book by Kevin Henkes.
    author
    also Romans 12:9

Names I LOVE: Day, Ari, Sadie, Sirius, Sylas (Sy), Evening (Evie/Eve), Lee, Lynne, Booker, Penn, Kitt, Avery, Luke, Micah, Noah/Noa/Noe, Sydney (Syd), Xoe

I am currently writing about... Hue, Rowan, and Evera... Ulric and Odila... Cade and Leslie... Carly and Josh...

Quote Originally Posted by jesusbeliever View Post
    If I had a boy, and I could name him anything I wanted to, I would name him Ariel. I've loved that name for years because it means "God's lion," and it has the super cute nickname Ari. But if I had a girl, and the same was true, I would name her Chrysanthemum after the character in the book by Kevin Henkes.
    I just realized that @asunflower, who started the thread, said some of the same things I was thinking about the name Chrysanthemum. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the name! Also, I think Chrys or San would be super cute nicknames. Maybe I will use it...
    author
    also Romans 12:9

Names I LOVE: Day, Ari, Sadie, Sirius, Sylas (Sy), Evening (Evie/Eve), Lee, Lynne, Booker, Penn, Kitt, Avery, Luke, Micah, Noah/Noa/Noe, Sydney (Syd), Xoe

I am currently writing about... Hue, Rowan, and Evera... Ulric and Odila... Cade and Leslie... Carly and Josh...