Menu

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It’s a girl!!!!

Our first baby arrived exactly 3 weeks early on May 17th, 2019 weighing 6lbs, 12oz. She came so quickly that she was nearly born in the car, but we made it to the hospital JUST in time! It was all quite a shock since everyone told us we’d likely go past our due date with it being my first pregnancy, but she was very ready to be here and did not need any help or interventions. Apparently she just really didn’t want to be a Gemini like her mama I am so thrilled to have had a 100% natural birth AND the GIRL I was secretly dreaming of (we didn’t know gender). We named our sweet early bird Hazel Esther and have taken to calling her Hazy for short 😊. I loved Hazel from the beginning...the sound, the color imagery, the earthy feel...and luckily my husband came to love it as well. Esther was another first name contender that we love for both the meaning and the biblical connection.

Hazel is a calm and very content little Taurus and we are soaking up the magic of this beautiful time. Thank you berries for all your help with her name! I love this site and can’t wait to be back when it’s time to name our next little love!

Congratulations! Hazel and Esther are two of my favourite names and I love them together. And Hazy is adorable!
    ♀ J. M. (2015)
    ♂ K. V. (2017)
    ♀ A. H. (2019)

Beautiful name, congratulations! I’m
    Glad everything went well for you!
    Mickie
    mama to elise

Hazel Esther is great! Congratulations!
    Anouk Vespera | Juno Silvestra | Liv Ramona
    Wren Isidore | Idris Autumn | Asa Meredith

Congrats! Hazel Esther is just perfect.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & baby due November 2019

Baltasar Óli * Torfi Magnus * Vignir Ulysses * Iser Hafni * Noam Flóvent * Johann Zohar * Salomon Fálki * Sumarliði Meyer * Efraim Breki
    Ondine Beatrice * Greta Yardena * Meital Johanna * Ebba Lilitu * Magdalene Lilac * Perle Kornelia * Netta Nineveh * Ísrún Emilia * Sumarlína Freyde

Víkingur * Ragnar * Addai * Dov * Bergur * Kjartan * Diethard * Mattias
    Zusa * Aramina * Eugenia * Karolina * Marganita * Elisabet * Júlirós