Menu

Babies #4 and #5 are here!

Our identical twin girls finally arrived! Last week on May 24th they joined us, much to their sisters glee!
    Penelope Marie (Nellie) and Genevieve Eliana (Evie/Neve*) join older sisters Stephanie Kate (Steph), Elizabeth Hope (Lizzy), and Beatrice Louise (Bea)
    *We aren't sure which we like yet, we are going to try both and see which we like/which one sticks

Bea loves not being the baby anymore, and having her little sisters to boss around, even if they can't do much yet!

Marie is for my paternal grandmother, whose name was Mary, and as it means 'wished for child' we thought Eliana, which means 'my God has answered', would be perfect for their middle names!

Quote Originally Posted by babynamelover2000 View Post
    Our identical twin girls finally arrived! Last week on May 24th they joined us, much to their sisters glee!
    Penelope Marie (Nellie) and Genevieve Eliana (Evie/Neve*) join older sisters Stephanie Kate (Steph), Elizabeth Hope (Lizzy), and Beatrice Louise (Bea)
    *We aren't sure which we like yet, we are going to try both and see which we like/which one sticks

Bea loves not being the baby anymore, and having her little sisters to boss around, even if they can't do much yet!

Marie is for my paternal grandmother, whose name was Mary, and as it means 'wished for child' we thought Eliana, which means 'my God has answered', would be perfect for their middle names!
    Had identical twin girls on the 24th and now pregnant with quads, 3 boys and a girl. WoW

https://nameberry.com/nametalk/threads/285553-Midddle-Names-for-QUADS!!!!

Eliza Birdie • Charlotte Aveline • Sophie Anne
    Emmeline Posy • Poppy Isobel

Piers Lachlan • Emerson Gray • Bennett Wilder
    Finley Orion • Rowan August • Archer Theodore

“A person’s a person, no matter how small.”

heart my son
    _________