Menu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I used to think Louis Dorian Phillip - but then I realise Wills and Kat have a Louis.

So Arthur Dorian Phillip or Theodore Dorian Phillip maybe even Arthur Dorian Phillip Theodore (as I think they use 4 names?)

Well it's past 3AM in Windsor right now, so it'll probably be several more hours before the name is announced at least.

But, the most popular guesses for a first name are overwhelmingly Theodore and Alexander, with Spencer not being too far behind. For middles, it's overwhelmingly Spencer and Philip, with Dorian, Charles and Francis not being far behind.

Maybe it'll be something like Theodore Philip Spencer? We'll just have to wait and see.
    Violet Alice Sybil, Lydia Victoria Georgiana, Katherine Josephine Isobel,
    Rose Margaret Philippa, Adelaide Philippa
    Andrew Jonathan, Charles Richard, Thomas Kenneth,
    George Albert, Edward Arthur

One name I've 99% sure they won't use...Thomas, Meghan's father's name.

I could see Alexander w/the nickname of Alec...friendly & informal like Harry.

Has the name Theodore ever been used in the British royal family? I can't find any mentions of it...

I also wonder whether Harry & Meghan would pick a non-English name for one of the baby's middle names, as they both seem very drawn toward some of the Commonwealth countries.

My wildly random guess: Alexander Dorian Spencer.
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*

I keep changing my mind on what it could be.

Don’t think it will be James as Prince Edward’s son (Harry’s youngest cousin) is a James.

Whilst I like the possibility of Arthur, Theodore or Spencer, these are the names of Pippa Middleton’s son, nephew and brother-in-law, and since they are all good friends and in the same social circle I doubt they will use the same names as people they interact with regularly.

I also don’t think they will use Albert as a first name just because of the dodgy Prince Albert piercing association.

And I doubt they would use Thomas considering it’s Meghan’s father’s name and they don’t have the best relationship at the moment.

I think I’m going to go with Frederick as a first name. Here are some combinations I think are a possibility.

Frederick Hugo Alexander
    Alfred Nicholas Albert
    David Philip Benjamin

I hope they don’t steal my newborn’s name
    Mummy to Sebastian Henry Arlo (September 2017) & Jasper Hugo Frederick (April 2019)

Arlo - Arthur - Elijah - Ezra - Henry - Jasper - Sebastian - Theodore - William

Alice - Clara - Cordelia - Luna - Phoebe - Primrose - Thea

James Phillip Spencer is my pick - cant wait to hear what they decide!
    Proud Mama to LCW (2018)

Names on my mind:
    Ada, Alice, Aurora, Callista, Cecilia, Claire, Colette, Edith, Elisabeth, Emilia, Estelle, Florence, Georgia, Genevieve, Harriet, Lillian, Mae, Madeleine, Margot, Marlowe, Sylvie, Quinn, Theresa, Winifred.
    Amos, Arthur, Benjamin, Bryce, Calvin, Darcy, Edward, Elias, Everett, Evander, Ezra, Finley, Francis, Frederic, Henry, Hugo, James, Joseph, Julian, Lawrence, Leonardo, Miles, Oliver, Raphael, Rory, Simon, Sebastian, Theo, Thomas, Tobias.

My thought, Alexander Charles Henry. But I want them to pick something more original and not a classic name.

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

And it’s Archie Harrison!
    Mummy to Sebastian Henry Arlo (September 2017) & Jasper Hugo Frederick (April 2019)

Arlo - Arthur - Elijah - Ezra - Henry - Jasper - Sebastian - Theodore - William

Alice - Clara - Cordelia - Luna - Phoebe - Primrose - Thea

Archie Harrison! Iam in LOVE!

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

Don’t think anyone was expecting that!
    Violet Alice Sybil, Lydia Victoria Georgiana, Katherine Josephine Isobel,
    Rose Margaret Philippa, Adelaide Philippa
    Andrew Jonathan, Charles Richard, Thomas Kenneth,
    George Albert, Edward Arthur