Menu

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    @alyssa supposedly my husband remembers me saying he could have full naming rights if we had a third baby. Like that’s something that would EVER come out of my mouth?! Haha. I’m going with it right now because he knows my style and actually I like his options so far (I’m letting him believe they’re his ideas but really they’re names I’ve been putting in his mind for years muahaha).
    As of right now for a boy he likes Hugo or Oskar. Middle name will be Frederick, after his dad.
    For a girl he likes Zelda Therese (Therese is after our favorite saint; we’re catholic). But he’s also mentioned Hildy and Mabel.
    My husband’s name is Klaus so he loves anything that sounds uber Germanic and “badass”
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

@meyera: Hahaha! Oh no!! Well, that's great you have common ground...and some influence after all I really love the choices so far!

So I went in for another repeat blood test yesterday and got the best results so far! My HCG levels are continuing to rise really well and my progesterone went from 9.5 (last week) to 23 this week! Since the supplements are doing their job, they are going to hold off on any further checks of my levels for now. My poor, bruised arms are thankful!! Lol! Also, the nurse booked me for an ultrasound on July 1st, so that's exciting! I'll be a little over 8 weeks then, so I'm not sure what they will be able to see, but DH and I are really looking forward to it!
    Alyssa

mommy-to-be <3 Isla Rowan or Elim due Feb 2020 <3

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Chanel

Alyssa, I'm so glad things are going well! Amazing news!!
    Aussie Redhead - 26yrs
    Wifey to my Sunshine - 17.2.17
    TTC 2020/2021

.girls.
    Persephone Anouk Wren | Mercedes Aliyah Rose
    Kalliope Haven Grace | Saoirse Arwen Snow
    Endelyon Aurora Niamh | Xanthippe Raven Willow
    Apolline Violetta Rain

.boys.
    Othello Bentley Fox | Atlas Orion Boyd | Vincent Aurel Lark
    ...musing over Bowen, Oberon, Roman, Felix, Areion, Horatio...

.either.
    Peregrine Evander Quill | Peregrine Opal Jane

It’s quiet around here lately! Hope everyone is doing well

Had my first ultrasound and doctors appointment yesterday. Everything looked good! Measuring 8 weeks exactly and heart rate was 164. Is anyone getting genetic screening blood test?
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

@mummacat: Thank you

@meyera: Oh, that's exciting!! So glad all is looking good so far! We probably will do the genetic screening, especially since we've already had two chemical pregnancies before this baby. We've always maintained that we'd rather be aware of any possible conditions, so we can prepare, rather than be blindsided. (though I wonder how accurate they are these days. My mom had testing done with me and doctors said I'd likely have Downs. I do not.)

Still not much going on around here. I'm 7+4 and have been pretty miserable and not just with nausea. We have a billion things to figure out between finances, house work, and all of that. I'll have to quit my job but we definitely can't afford to be on a single income right now so there's so much stress there that it is hard for me to really enjoy this pregnancy. I don't feel connected to the baby at all. I didn't expect to feel this way and I feel terrible for it
    Alyssa

mommy-to-be <3 Isla Rowan or Elim due Feb 2020 <3

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Chanel