Menu

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Welcome & congratulations, @ashrowla01 and @meyera4! And @meyera4 I love Konrad and Louisa together, and love quite a few names from your signature!

I had a dating scan last week and my due date is now expected to be January 7th, so four days earlier. 8 weeks 1 day today- genetic testing and a bonus ultrasound in 2 weeks! We are going to find out the gender through genetic testing, so we will know in just a few weeks! hope everyone is feeling well- I have been exhausted but otherwise still feeling pretty good! Just a few small bouts of nausea, very infrequent. No major cravings or food aversions so far, but I didn't really have either last time around either.

e&a
    FC 12/21/2017
    RO EDD 01/10/2020

Innes Pine. Emil Shepherd. Ivo Maximilien.

Hi berries! Our journey has been so so long, ultimately turning to IVF ... and we are over the moon that it worked on the first try!!! After honestly thinking this just might never be in the cards for us ... I still can’t hardly believe it’s real! Our due date is Jan 10. Have been following nameberry for years (had to hold onto hope somehow and dreaming about names helped) and am so excited to officially be here!

A bit older than most first time moms (re: above, long journey) but excited to learn from everyone here... tell me ALL the things :-)

Symptoms have been barely there (probably also why it doesn’t feel real yet) ... silly to say but any hint of nausea makes me smile. Just never thought we’d be here and am feeling incredibly thankful to experience it all. <3

Big congratulations, @kbee! So happy for you that you finally conceived your much wished for baby! I don't think that's silly at all, while certainly nausea isn't fun, it can be a pleasant reminder hooray!

e&a
    FC 12/21/2017
    RO EDD 01/10/2020

Thanks @yuma, I can’t wait to name another baby! good luck with your genetic testing!

@kbee, congratulations!! You sound so thrilled and I’m excited for you to be a part of this group!

I’m still sooo early, only 4weeks 4 days so no symptoms here. With my son I had almost no symptoms (except food aversions) the whole time and with my daughter my nausea and vomiting started between 5-6 weeks. Wonder if this pregnancy will be similar to one more than the other!

Hope everyone is enjoying their pregnancies so far!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

Guess its time for me join. January 1st. Had our first appointment Tuesday because the nausea was sooooo awful. We are having twins. Luckily i was able to get some tips to help with the nausea and seems to be helping quite a bit. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Rudolf Vladimir Johannes August 2018
    2.0 & 3.0 Coming January 2020

Laddies
    Olaf * Rupert * Sven * Frank *Opal

Lassies
    Ouida * Phyllida * Johna * Ursula * Ingrid

Welcome @lightasafeather! Twins- how exciting! I imagine the nausea is intense with all of the extra hormones. I was very nauseous my last pregnancy, it helped me to constantly snack, I would carry a bag of almonds around with me, haha. Also ginger pills and seltzer water.

e&a
    FC 12/21/2017
    RO EDD 01/10/2020

@yuma thanks! I'm a lawyer and puked in the middle of court a couple times. So embarrassing and I realized waiting until the ten week mark was not going to work- i needed more help than over counter stuff. Doctor gave me something, but mostly eating on a schedule and HEALTHY stuff helps a ton. Snacking on just like chips or things i have on hand in the office is no good. I stocked up on Amy's brand frozen meals so i have something. and sleeping more helps a lot. This week is a much better. fingers crossed it will stay that way.

Twins were a slight shock, but knew the risk. We were using Clomid as our first took 18 months to concieve, so overall we are excited

Laddies

Lassies

@lightasafeather welcome! Congratulations on your twins!!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

@meyera4 thanks! Hope your pregnancy is uncomplicated. I am crushing on every single name in your signature.. Frida and Louisa were both contenders for a girl, but we are going with Ouida if have one girl. Fritz is still a contender in the boys side

Laddies

Lassies

And @kbee that is awesome! Many congrats!

Laddies

Lassies