Menu
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    @raptreverie: Awe, what a sweet surprise! We conceived completely naturally, after TTC nearly 3.5 years, so I know what you mean when you say it was such a shock!

@primbutcher: I hope your new delivery team is just as good as your last one!

@meyera4: Funny that you say that (lack of symptoms) because I've been nervously experiencing the same thing! lol. You hear all these stories of horrid morning sickness or dizziness, but I had a bit of nausea last week and nothing at all this week! I guess it is better than being violently ill *shrugs*

@yuma: I don't have any experience with that, but I do hope they get that sorted out for you! I've heard so much is just an estimate, but that does seem like a big difference. Fingers crossed for you!!

Well, I'm around 5wks5days and feeling alright. The progesterone supplements are going fairly well, I suppose. I'll admit, I'm not thrilled with this development (out of the progesterone types, they gave me ones to insert vaginally...bleh) but we want to do all we can to make sure the baby sticks around. I'm really hoping that my progesterone levels rise enough by my next blood test so that we can schedule an ultrasound. My doctor does them around 8 weeks but I haven't been able to get on the schedule because they are waiting to see what the little Bean decides to do.
    Alyssa

wife. PCOS fighter. 1in8: TTC for 3 years, 4 months and counting...

Isla Felicity Dove
    \<3\
    Elim Kenneth/Kent

Ada Rosemary*Bennett Dale*Seraphina Juliet*Morgan Dominic*Elowen Ismay*Judah Ebenezer

Quote Originally Posted by namergirl3 View Post
    Well, I'm around 5wks5days and feeling alright. The progesterone supplements are going fairly well, I suppose. I'll admit, I'm not thrilled with this development (out of the progesterone types, they gave me ones to insert vaginally...bleh) but we want to do all we can to make sure the baby sticks around. I'm really hoping that my progesterone levels rise enough by my next blood test so that we can schedule an ultrasound. My doctor does them around 8 weeks but I haven't been able to get on the schedule because they are waiting to see what the little Bean decides to do.
    Thinking of you, girl. Hopefully the little peanut is a strong one! Every day is a day stronger and better!!
    Aussie Redhead - 26yrs
    Wifey to my Sunshine - 17.2.17
    TTC 2020/2021

.girls.
    Persephone Anouk Wren | Mercedes Aliyah Rose | Kalliope Haven Grace
    Saoirse Arwen Snow | Endelyon Aurora Niamh | Xanthippe Raven Willow
    Apolline Violetta Rain

.boys.
    Othello Bentley Fox | Atlas Orion Boyd | Oberon Story Zale
    Vincent Aurel Lark | Bowen Wilder Oak
    ...musing over Roman, Felix, Areion...

.either / or.
    Peregrine Evander Quill | Peregrine Opal Jane

@namergirl3 I sympathize with you...I am on progesterone vaginal inserts too (after 7 weeks of prog. injections in the rear - oy!)...not fun!

@yuma, I don’t have any experience with babies measuring small, but I do think a lot of it is just estimates. Stay positive!

No updates here, hope you all are doing well!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

@mummacat: Thank you so much for the support <3

No real updates here either. I've been feeling a few twinges of nausea but that's it, really. Also, I know it is super early still, but has anyone started the more-serious name talk? I've been making lists for years but naming an actual baby is so different! We think we will stick with Elim or Isla but are rethinking middle names and are so stuck. Out of our whole TTC journey, I thought the naming part would be the easiest! lol
    Alyssa

wife. PCOS fighter. 1in8: TTC for 3 years, 4 months and counting...

Isla Felicity Dove
    \<3\
    Elim Kenneth/Kent

Ada Rosemary*Bennett Dale*Seraphina Juliet*Morgan Dominic*Elowen Ismay*Judah Ebenezer