Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We finally decided!

Our son was born 19 days early on the 20th of April, and he is absolutely perfect. My wife and I were really indecisive about his name, and even after he was born we weren't sure, but after some last minute advice here, we've finally settled on Maximilian 'Maxim' Peter.

Maximilian has been my very favourite boys name forever, and though my wife didn't like it much at first, she did come round, and she loves the nickname Maxim. I was worried it was going to be too much for him at first, but he's already growning into it. Peter was the suggestions of his big brothers Leo and Jack, after Spiderman and Peter Pan, and it ended up suiting him really well.

Thanks to all of you that gave us your opinions and suggestions, we'd probably still be completely unsure now if it weren't for you!

I have a Maximilian who goes by Max and Maxim myself! A beautiful choice of name, congratulations!

Congratulations!! Maximilian 'Maxim' Peter is brilliant and I'm gla you went with it!!
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Una Adele|Mabli Charlotte|Flora Penelope
    Sholto Felix|Percy Evander|Tristan Rafferty
    🎄Name advent🎄
    ☆Aidan Forrester and Bright Mireya☆
    More

Congratulations! I love that you used Maximilian instead of Max and used an unusual nickname, Maxim. It is starting to grow on me. Peter is a lovely classic and I too love the connection to Peter Pan and to 'never grow up'.

Welcome to the world Maxim!

I LOVE his name! Congratulations!
    teenberry | 16 | usa

Ladies
    aviva jane . tigerlily louisa . rowan skye . brontë amelia . zoella maisie . oakley nora . piper charlotte . alice simone . brynn victoria . abigail marie
    Gentlemen
    alexander william . felix george . nathaniel benjamin . lucas scott . markus leo . maxwell james . edison luke . phineas matthew . james robert . jack foster

Maximilian "Maxim" is fantastic! I love both names, what a lucky boy to have both. Congratulations!
    ♀ J. M. (2015)
    ♂ K. V. (2017)
    ♀ A. H. (2019)

Maximilian Peter "Maxim" is so charming! I absolutely love it! Congratulations for your baby arrival and your amazing name choice.
    Alice Marigold | Agatha Noelle | Aurora Violet | Isabella Wren | Magdalena Ruby | Margot Felicity |
    Rosalie Moon | Serena Jasmine | Victoria Primrose | Valentina Skye

Alexander Matthias | Benjamin Arthur | Edmund Philip | Frederick Lewis | Gabriel Vincent | Henry Theodore |
    Liam Hawthorne | Lucas Nightingale | Sebastian Thomas | William Bravery

I love his name! Congratulations!
    Claude Marianne + Cécile Mercedes
    Anna Magdalena + Maria Thessaly

Thinking about
    Afonso

Congratulations, handsome choice!

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

🎀 D.M.L born May 2019 🎀

Phil. 3:7

A stunning choice! Congratulations.

Tabitha Elowen • Astrid Diana • Zelda Annabeth • Sukey Marina • Greta Blythe • Inez Daphne • Willa Emmeline • Opal Rosamund • Lisette Faith • Zinnia Leonora • Ophelia Manon • Verity Primrose • Romilly Temperence

Gideon Otis • Zebedee Matthias • Jago Felix • Sholto Humphrey • Edmund Casper • Sampson Eli • Raphael Jude • Jacoby Ronan • Orson Alexander • Archer Byron • Silas Callum • Finbar Johan

Lydia • English born, French raised, Scotland living 22 year old name nerd