3 10.00%
  • Josephine

7 23.33%
  • Mabel

5 16.67%
  • Theodora

1 3.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I personally favour Florence I think.. all beautiful choices, I just feel Violet & Florence would really strike me. Vintage and sophisticated yet pretty and both have really lovely visual connotations to me

Quote Originally Posted by greensparkles View Post
    Funnily enough, @katinka my husband and I are very torn with Beatrix as thinks Beatrice fits our typical style better.
    I would tend to agree, but it’s the sort of thing no one in “real life” will notice or question. Both fit your vintage vibe well, it’s just that Beatrice has a touch more sweetness and feels more traditional/timeless, since it’s always been more well-used than Beatrix. But the difference is subtle in the grand scheme of things, so you should go with whichever you prefer.
    ♀ J. M. + ♂ K. V. + ♀ A. H.

Flora Beatrix • Nell Cosima • Tess Apolline • Zosia Primrose
    Asa • Caspar • Florin • Ivo • Jem • Lupin • Rafe • Sasha • Tor

Quote Originally Posted by katinka View Post
    I would tend to agree, but it’s the sort of thing no one in “real life” will notice or question. Both fit your vintage vibe well, it’s just that Beatrice has a touch more sweetness and feels more traditional/timeless, since it’s always been more well-used than Beatrix. But the difference is subtle in the grand scheme of things, so you should go with whichever you prefer.
    I agree, it is a subtle difference. I love both but do favour Beatrix where as my husband favours Beatrice. He did say he’s happy with Beatrix if we use either as a middle name though as it’s that tiny bit shorter. I think it’s only fair I do the same and say I’m happy for it to be Beatrice if we use either for her first lol.
    Violet Felicity Cara
    our little rainbow
    born Feb 2018

Baby Number Two
    our second girl
    due Aug 2019

Thanks everyone, It’s now between Beatrice, Beatrix, Florence, Josephine & Mabel.

As much as we love the others, we have had Theodore at the top of our list for a boy with each pregnancy. If we do have another and it’s a girl then we will probably use one of them but for now, we want to keep Theodore saved.
    Last edited by greensparkles; April 17th, 2019 at 09:41 AM.
    Violet Felicity Cara
    our little rainbow
    born Feb 2018

Baby Number Two
    our second girl
    due Aug 2019