Menu

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Game

Music Game

I know games aren't super popular on this thread, but I came up with a fun little game that I thought would be a great way to share music and get to know each other a little bit!

It's like an association game. You decide on something, like a color, a month, a feeling, a flower, whatever, and the next person leaves a song that they associate with it. I just thought it would be kind of fun to do! You can even leave a little story as to why you associate them together.

So, for the first one, what song (or songs) do you associate with the color red?
    Mim
    Betto

Placebo: Infra Red

not very creative, I know

next: what song do you associate with emojis or emoticons?
    Wanda | 23 | statistics student | somebody help me i should be doing math right now aaaah
    more sims names : tried to make them more normal this time and failed
    Alan & Lana & Nala - Bijou & Blair & Briar - Everett - Gelas & Silas - Iris - Jette - Käthe - Lennox - Svetlana - Tim

TT by Twice.

In Korean, the "T" looking characters look like someone crying, so the song is about trying to get a boys attention and failing, making them feel ㅜㅜ. Luckily, it translates into English well, because TT looks the same

Next: What song do you associate with a lazy day?
    Mim
    Betto

Very obviously, "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars though if I had to find one within my personal genre of music, I'd say "Lazy" by Deep Purple.

Next: What song do you associate with a really bad thunder storm?
    Toryn Matthew Benjamin➵Vivian Maxwell James➵Gunner Dean Hendrix➵Ambrose Lucian Hale➵Severin Oskar Grey➵Jensen Connor Atreyu➵Roman Castiel Lane➵River Elliot Finn➵Sabin Emery Shaw➵Kayne Loran Archer➵Brooke Sebastian Winter➵Thayer Jude Hadeon➵Merlin Asher Night➵Ewan Ashley Reid➵Wolfe Austen Bayley➵Draven Axel Sabbath➵Lyric Anthony Stone➵Satchel Uriah Page

Olwyn Felicity Jane➵Laken Akela Blythe➵Willow Genevieve Grace➵Eowyn Isabelle Rose➵Ottilie Anastasia Wren➵Evelyn Arrietty Jade

Rain - BTS

What songs do you associate with the spring?
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Camilla + Stella + Mara
    GP Crushes: + Noelia + Cosette + Aglaé + Lupin + Eulalio