Menu

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Game

Music Game

I know games aren't super popular on this thread, but I came up with a fun little game that I thought would be a great way to share music and get to know each other a little bit!

It's like an association game. You decide on something, like a color, a month, a feeling, a flower, whatever, and the next person leaves a song that they associate with it. I just thought it would be kind of fun to do! You can even leave a little story as to why you associate them together.

So, for the first one, what song (or songs) do you associate with the color red?
    Mim
    Betto

Placebo: Infra Red

not very creative, I know

next: what song do you associate with emojis or emoticons?
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I brought marshmallows, let's burn this world down
    ~ ALLES ~
    sieht aus wie ein Gedicht
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

for more posts on names, visit Vornamerei

TT by Twice.

In Korean, the "T" looking characters look like someone crying, so the song is about trying to get a boys attention and failing, making them feel ㅜㅜ. Luckily, it translates into English well, because TT looks the same

Next: What song do you associate with a lazy day?
    Mim
    Betto

Very obviously, "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars though if I had to find one within my personal genre of music, I'd say "Lazy" by Deep Purple.

Next: What song do you associate with a really bad thunder storm?
    Toryn Matthew Benjamin➵Vivian Asher Night➵Kayne Archer Maxwell➵Ambrose Lucian Hale➵Gunner Dean Hendrix➵Thayer Jude Hadeon➵Roman Castiel Lane➵Jensen Connor James➵River Elliot Finn➵Severin Oskar Grey➵Brooke Sebastian Winter➵Arrow Gideon Davis➵Wolfe Austen Bayley➵Sabin Emery Shaw➵Atreyu Emerson Kade➵Spencer Uriah Poe➵Waylon Everett Cash➵Kellan Nathaniel Gaige➵Jovan Cassidy Pharaoh

Olwyn Felicity Jane➵Laken Isabelle Blythe➵Willow Genevieve Grace➵Éowyn Scarlett Rose➵Ocean Anastasia Wren

Rain - BTS

What songs do you associate with the spring?
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Ffion + Isabel + Zuelia + Robin
    GP Crushes: Xiomara + Zena + Moon + Imre + Zebulon

Fear Flew Away in Little Pieces of Light by Gron

What song do you associate with lemon (the color or the fruit)?

c

callista june, calliope lavender, charlie lunaria, clementine louise, cecily lark, cosette astraea, coraline acadia, cordelia altalune, cassia elowen, cleo rosemary, cressida piper

&

caspian apollo, cousteau ambrose, calloway felix, cove evander, cosmo everest, conrad alastair, castor ernest, casimir sage, cyperus otto

pet mama to sons marlow, scout, oliver, ezra & jupiter

Yellow - Coldplay (very imaginative )

A song that reminds you of being on holiday/vacation?

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

let me take you there - Plain White T's

is there a song that reminds you of crafting?
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I brought marshmallows, let's burn this world down
    ~ ALLES ~
    sieht aus wie ein Gedicht
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

for more posts on names, visit Vornamerei

Lego House by Ed Sheeran.

What songs reminds you of roller skating?
    Mim
    Betto

One Vision - Queen

What song reminds you of painting?