• Alasandro Saul Martinez

2 22.22%
  • Alassandro James Martinez

4 44.44%
  • Alassandro Luis Martinez

3 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help! We need a boys name asap!

Hi! We're expecting and can't seem to find a name we both like :( and this baby is coming any day now! We agreed on a girls name but boys just seem to be a little bit tougher, my SO Puerto Rican and he wants a spanish name of sorts, I like Alejandro and but he doesn't, we liked Roman but we can't imagine it for our own baby. We both agree we don't want too common of a name but not one that is super hard to pronounce if possible, the name doesn't have to be latin so we're open to all ideas :).The last name is Martinez. Please help!

Edit: My SO said that I should include he has a sister, whom is a twin, her name is going to be Eleanna, I don't know why I figured not to put it into the original post :)

Edit 2: We picked out the name Alassandro/Alasandro now we need a middle name, we just dont want to make a mistake :)
    Last edited by lfh8787; March 16th, 2019 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Needed to add sister's name

How about Felix? It means lucky/fortunate, and I think it's a sweet spot name (not common but well known). Congrats!
    Proud mom to --
    Rosemary Olivia Simon Jacob & Charlie Trueblood

Hoping for a fourth (and final) baby in a few years; taking a naming break until then.

I have step-family who are from PR, and I grew up in an area with a large Puerto Rican/Hispanic population. These are some of the boys' names I've come across over time that stood out to me:

Diego
    Daniel
    Wilfredo (Freddy)
    Victor
    Xavier/Javier
    Marcos
    Angelo
    Hector
    David
    Luis
    Pedro
    Raul
    Sergio

I pulled most of these from my own social media friends lists, but I'll also throw out two personal favorites I haven't met yet, myself:

Maximo
    Matteo

Good luck, let us know what you decide!

Quote Originally Posted by jrave656 View Post
    I have step-family who are from PR, and I grew up in an area with a large Puerto Rican/Hispanic population. These are some of the boys' names I've come across over time that stood out to me:

Diego
    Daniel
    Wilfredo (Freddy)
    Victor
    Xavier/Javier
    Marcos
    Angelo
    Hector
    David
    Luis
    Pedro
    Raul
    Sergio

I pulled most of these from my own social media friends lists, but I'll also throw out two personal favorites I haven't met yet, myself:

Maximo
    Matteo

Good luck, let us know what you decide!

Oooo I love Victor and Luis and Matteo would make a cute middle name for Victor, I hope he doesn't think they're too common. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by june2013mom View Post
    How about Felix? It means lucky/fortunate, and I think it's a sweet spot name (not common but well known). Congrats!
    Felix is sooo cute but alas a close family member of his has that name already thanks for the suggestion though!