Menu
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I like Artemisia Fable & Celina Story. Have you considered Celia?
    ° Alice Ravenna ° Felicity Nimue ° Phoebe Laetitia ° Emmeline Carys ° Bethany Saoirse ° Louise Morwenna °

My favorite first names are Octavia and Cressida. My favorite combos are Octavia Sonnet and Honora Darcy. I like the suggestion that you mix and match each of your favorites. Cressida Skye would be stunning.
    Ellen Virginia * Audrey Cecilia * Edith Augusta * Claudia Jane * Sybil Josephine * Miriam Tess
    Nathaniel Franklin * Edmund Blaise * Timothy Augustine * Virgil Christopher * Luke Benedict

Also Liking: UNA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Daphne Verona *
    Louisa Catherine * May Genevieve * Lydia June * Ivy Charlotte * Ginevra Frances *

There was immediately a name that jumped out at me as a compromise: Sonata. It has the type of ending that you favor, as in Honora and Diora, and the beginning of Sonnet! My favorite combos are Artemisia Fable, Octavia Sonnet, and Celina Story.

EDIT: Sonora is another great choice!
    Last edited by danakatherine; March 16th, 2019 at 04:16 PM.
    Aine's Top 1000 Signature (Under Construction)

Juniper Phoebe Scout * Florence Ophelia Estelle * Arden Sylvie Magnolia * Vera Catherine Laurel * Nadia Celine Wren * Margot Josephine Gwen * Esme Charlotte Birdie * Celia Anais Audrey

Honor names bolded

Love the pp's suggestion of Sonata.

I will suggest Everly Rose

Thank you guys, you are amazing! I'm pretty sure that now we have enough options to agree on something. Thank you very much!