Menu

Post A Name for my Character 37

I've created this character three years ago, it's for my cartoon that I'm making, I need your help to decide between two names for the character and I want it to have a really good fit to it.

Description: The character is an thirteen year old boy, he has orange hair and has rose beige skin with freckles, he is tall and big for his age and is overweight but in pretty good shape. He wears a yellow t-shirt with dark yellow short sleeves, along with blue jeans and wears sneakers. he speaks with a deep gruff voice.

Here it is:

It takes place in Southfield, Michigan in the 2010s.

He is a cool, laid-back, fun-loving young Canadian-American boy who lives in the suburbs in a middle-class neighborhood in Michigan, he lives with his mother who is a school teacher and his father is a boss at a office company and has a eight year old sister Karen who has a good relationship with. He goes to Junior High School and is in the 8th grade, he's friends with a boy named Peter who has been friends with they were six years old, they're usually good friends who likes to hang out together despite being opposites with him being the smart one and a bit of an introvert, he has a crush on a girl named Vanessa ( Vanessa, Veronica or Victoria) and she doesn't like him is because she thinks he's just irritating and don't want anything to do with him and he's just being a gentleman. He is also involved in the school's activities like he is on the football and the wrestling team, he's also in the school's choir and sings in baritone, he also has a gift of playing instruments like a guitar and playing the drums.
    He's also a class clown who likes to entertain his friends and classmates while in class and in recess, despite being a class clown, he's is a very good student who does good in his classes including his most favorite class gym. He is cool, normal, laid-back, funny, optimistic, fun-loving, witty, confident, humorous, compassionate, clever, charismatic and is very strong who can be rebellious, arrogant, selfish and mischievous at times. His hobbies are hanging out with his friends, playing outside, skateboard around in his neighborhood, playing video games, play hockey and of course relaxing.

The names that i'm considering:
    Barry
    Bernard

Warning: Don't steal or palargize my characters.

I would like his name to be modern and has a very good suit to him, if you had already decided on what his name should be, hit the reply button!
    Last edited by jc1999; March 14th, 2019 at 11:33 PM.

I vote Bernhard
    Wanda | 23 | statistics student | somebody help me i should be doing math right now aaaah
    back to the drawing board and i don't even know what i want
    Rebekka - Cassana - Viveka - Doveva - Daria
    Bram - Kilian - Matthias