Menu
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lavender

Lavender reminds me of Miss Lavendar (pretty sure this was the spelling used) in the Anne of Green Gables books. For me it would be a middle name. A possible nickname that hasn't been mentioned yet: Vendy.
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*

I love Lavender! She’s one of my favourites for a first, so I think she makes a great middle too. I’m always reminded of the Matilda character, so there’s a fun, feisty, mischievous feel to the name. My favourite nickname is Enna, and I like V as well. There’s also Ava, Lady, D, L/Elle, Alva.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|21|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • ProsperEphraimIndigoAugustCedrickAmbrose
    Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia Hermione Blue • MarigoldLavenderGuinevereOlympiaCalista
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

Lavender does not work for me at all...it's on everything from dish detergents to candles to epsom salts.

Thanks, everyone! I love the additional suggestions of Vendy and Enna.

(@myosotis: I'm reminded of the character from Matilda, too! It's a great additional connection.)
    Runa Solace, Awen Stargazer, Eva Firefly

Frances Lavender, Clara Dandelion, Mabel Cornelia Violet

Trying out Madeleine Heartsease

I love Lavender also Lilac and Lupine.

Nicknames for Lavender:
    Lenny
    Danny/Dani
    Vina
    Valli
    Aven
    Ava
    Ivy
    Eva
    Enna
    Vote on my names:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9870842

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎:
    𝐿𝑒𝓂 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝒿𝒶𝒽

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎:
    𝐸𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 ❤️

ⓕⓤⓣⓤⓡⓔ ⓑⓐⓑⓔⓢ
    𝐸𝒷𝑒𝓃 𝐼𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓁, 𝒜𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒾 𝐸𝓏𝓇𝒶, 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒥𝓊𝒹𝑒, 𝐵𝑒𝓃-𝒜𝓂𝒾, 𝒜𝓋𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓃, 𝒢𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓉𝒽, 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝐸𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒢𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓃𝒶, 𝒩𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓃, 𝒟𝒶𝓋𝒾 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓅𝑒𝓇💕