Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I vote for Vivienne Mae.
    Son: Jac0b Milt0n
    Grandchildren: Shil0h, Nik0, Arch3r Shawn, and Jerich0 Giuseppe
    ~ 🏹 Archer, an angel that we held for 20 days 🏹 😇

Current favorites:
    Jensen, Althea, Alliyah, McKaili, Lilliana, Briar, Kiley, Madilyn, Athena
    Eli, Noah, Sebastian, Theo, McKia, Elio

I really like Evienne...Evie is a more intuitive nickname w/Evienne, & Eliana & Evienne sound wonderful together. But of your original options, I like Vivienne Mae the best, as for me Eliana & Vivienne go together better than your other three options. I don't see the nickname Evie as impossible w/Vivienne; I think as long as you let people know that she goes by Evie it's fine. Good luck!
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*

I love Vivienne Mae with Eliana! Vivienne is one of my favorites and I think she matches the frill and class of Eliana perfectly. I definitely think Evie works as a nickname for Vivienne. The letters and sounds are all there.
    Abby | 20 | Psychology Student | Writer

Names I can see myself using for a son
    Part 3: The Fun & Adventurous

Zephyr Seamus | Rainier Vincent | Kylian Asher | Fabian August | Archer Quinn
    Aurelian Micah | Beacon Arlo | Everson Heath | Emlen Matthias | Cassian Peter
    Evren Harley | Evander Chase | Keats Alexander | Everest Jasper | Casper Everett

💜

I vote Vivienne Mae. I think this name is different enough from Eliana to give her her own identity but still matches it in elegance. I agree with PP that Evie is not intuitive for Vivienne though so you might have to push Evie for a while with others to get it to stick if you are set on it.
    INFJ ~ Hufflepuff ~ Doula In Training

~Family Names In Blue~

Henry Edwin Lynx ~ Gideon Wilde ~ Sam Lachlan ~ Kieran Sherwood "Kit" ~ Ilya Joseph ~ Alexander Björn ~ Cyrus Leander ~ Declan George ~ Dashiell Ford ~ Emrys Peregrine ~ Wilkie Theodore

Esme Beatrice ~ Tallulah Fawn ~ Saoirse Elizabeth ~ Rose Matilda ~ Svea Christine ~ Helena Rose "Ellie" ~ Ivy Beatrice ~ Daisy Matilda ~ Beatrice Lily ~ Elizabeth Niamh ~ Seraphina Maeve "Siph"

Thanks everyone!! I love Evie so much that I really want to find a full name I love just as much. This is my biggest problem!!