Menu
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm with your students on this one...Jensen is more of a joke name.

My grandnephew is a Jenson.

If you like it, go for it!
    Cat Mom to Mister Ellis.

I really, REALLY like this! I don't care if it's a surname, boy/girl name, etc.

I think a certain type of girl could really pull this off, and out in the real world would probably get a lot of compliments. I don't think it's a joke name at all. Nobody would be laughing if you introduced yourself as Jensen (they'd probably think it was different/pretty cool).

I'd suggest doing a trial run though - start using it on a day-to-day basis where it's ok to use a nickname. Try to see if it sticks before legally changing it.
    * RAPHAELLE * MILOU * ISADORA * SUNNIVA * ANOUK * WYNN * MIREILLE
    * CASPIAN * SAUL * LIEV * WELLS * HENRIK * NIKOLAI * ANSEL *

I LOVE Jensen for a girl/woman. In fact it's listed in my signature. It was the name that I selected 28 years ago - had my son been a girl!

I first saw it on Jensen Buchanan. She was a soap star on "One Life to Live."
    Son: Jac0b Milt0n
    Grandchildren: Shil0h, Nik0, Arch3r Shawn, and Jerich0 Giuseppe
    ~ 🏹 Archer, an angel that we held for 20 days 🏹 😇

Current favorites:
    Jensen, Althea, Alliyah, McKaili, Lilliana, Briar, Kiley, Madilyn, Athena
    Eli, Noah, Sebastian, Theo, McKia, Elio

I think Jensen is a wonderful name. You already identify with it, so you know it feels right. It has similarity to your given name, so it's not a total switch. It sounds current without being trendy. It has both a professional and fun ring to it. It is unisex without totally being in either camp. Go for it.