Menu
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I agree that Darby sounds more masculine. Have you thought of Darcy?

Willa, Wren, and Darby! I have the CUTEST girl named Darby in one of the elementary school classes that I teach, and it’s made me obsessed with this name. Ordinarily, though, I would toss in my vote for Margot. Always a gem, that Margot. Piper is one of those names that I would absolutely love, if not for it’s massive spike in popularity following Orange is the New Black. Not that that isn’t a great show, because it is, but there are just too many Pipers for my taste. Sadie is not my favorite, although it’s very cute and sweet.

Some ideas:

Juno
    Kaia
    Olive
    Bryn
    Lola
    Coralie
    Liv
    Poppy
    Jolie Zelda • Dellen Blythe • Franny Delilah • Auden Clemma • Blanche Zuzanna • Collins Linley • Delia August • Etta Bea • Lulla Birdie • Blair Evelyn

Huck Hartwell • Ranger Maclean • Jed Hawthorne • Acker Wylie • Webster Hutch • Cashel Reeve • Lennon Sayer • Sullivan Gilbert • Langston Ozzy • Homer Tennessee

Lucy Marigold • Thomas Avery • Dorothy Jane • Gideon Jack • Ruth Maisie • Eli Robin

Son: Jac0b Milt0n
    Grandchildren: Shil0h, Nik0, Arch3r Shawn, and Jerich0 Giuseppe
    ~ 🏹 Archer, an angel that we held for 20 days 🏹 😇

Current favorites:
    Jensen, Althea, Alliyah, McKaili, Lilliana, Briar, Kiley, Madilyn, Athena
    Eli, Noah, Sebastian, Theo, McKia, Elio

From your short list, I like Piper best w/Willa & Wren. Margot seems too classic, Sadie too slight, & Darby too boyish. Willa & Wren give me a nature vibe (probably b/c Willa makes me think of Willow), so nature-related names are the ones that came to mind right away; taking into account short & recognizable, perhaps (apologies for repeats):

Luna
    Lyra
    Iris
    Maia (MAY-ah, not MY-ah)
    Tamsin
    Seren
    Linnea
    Linnet
    Pearl
    Lilia
    Kyra/Keira
    Phoebe
    Ivy
    Zara
    Thora
    Briar
    Silvie
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*

Thank you all so much! What do you think of the below "new" short list. MN is still up in the air- possibly Caroline or Sue.

Willa Louise and Wren Elinore and....

Piper

Margot

Sadie

Lucy

Liza (Can this stand alone and not be short for Eliza or Elizabeth?)