Menu
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

20 Questions Name Tag

1. What is your favourite name for a boy and for a girl from this years top 10?
    2. Which ones are your least favourite from the top 10?
    3. Imagine you have quadruplets. Any gender. All names start with the same letter.
    4. What combos are you just loving right now?
    5. What is one name you are just absolutely repelled by?
    6. You have one son and one daughter. Honor your parents with variants of their names.
    7. What is your favourite place name?
    8. What is the frilliest girl name you can think of? Strongest boys name?
    9. A name you heard in the real world that you thought was really unique -- in a bad way?
    10. One name you love but just can't use?
    11. A name you once hated but now love? What changed?
    12. A name you once loved but now hate? What changed?
    13. Favourite name of someone you know?
    14. A unisex name you prefer for a girl?
    15. A unisex name you prefer for a boy?
    16. What is your favourite Disney princess name? Disney prince?
    17. Favourite name from a childhood TV show?
    18. What are 5-10 names that describe your naming style without saying anything else?
    19. A name you love that not many people know about?
    20. Best person name for a pet?
    Astoria Maven Winter - Avalon Wisteria Tempest - Adelaide Viola Quinn
    Elowen Cerelia Venus - Evaria Tamsin Blair - Juliette Seraphina Lark
    Lydia Guinevere - Daphne Ambrosia - Aurelia Dawn - Olivia Corinne
    Emre Casper Valen - Arden Orlando Forrest - Everett Spencer Phoenix
    August Rowan Sage - Caspian Everest Lake - Corin Micah Wren
    Aragon Solaris - Ares Sampson - Iver Blaise - Silas Griffin
    << more >>

1. What is your favourite name for a boy and for a girl from this years top 10?
    Logan and Mia

2. Which ones are your least favourite from the top 10?
    Jacob and Ava

3. Imagine you have quadruplets. Any gender. All names start with the same letter.
    Maeve, Mila, Margo, and Myles

4. What combos are you just loving right now?
    Rowan Eliza and Amaya Winry

5. What is one name you are just absolutely repelled by?
    Paisley

6. You have one son and one daughter. Honor your parents with variants of their names.
    Rory Seamus and Lilia Amity

7. What is your favourite place name?
    Seville

8. What is the frilliest girl name you can think of? Strongest boys name?
    Seraphina is my favorite frilly girl name. Strongest boy name... Magnus?

9. A name you heard in the real world that you thought was really unique -- in a bad way?
    Kr!mzyn

10. One name you love but just can't use?
    Lily. Just too popular

11. A name you once hated but now love? What changed?
    Leo, because of a book character

12. A name you once loved but now hate? What changed?
    Adalyn, because I don’t like Madelyn and I hate the sound of both

13. Favourite name of someone you know?
    My suitemate’s best friend is named M@dchen

14. A unisex name you prefer for a girl?
    Rowan and Parker

15. A unisex name you prefer for a boy?
    Finley

16. What is your favourite Disney princess name? Disney prince?
    Merida or Aurora and Flynn
    From the unofficial Disney princesses I love Elsa, Megara, and Moana as well

17. Favourite name from a childhood TV show?
    Charlie (g, Good Luck Charlie)

18. What are 5-10 names that describe your naming style without saying anything else?
    Juno, Maeve, Rowan, Iris, Cassian, Finley, and Leo

19. A name you love that not many people know about?
    Lyra

20. Best person name for a pet?
    All of the dogs I’ve had in my life have had “people” names (Kelly, Ezra, Maisie, and Beckham). On my own dog name list, I have Dante, Shuri, and Wednesday
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Taurus ♉︎
    The stubborn and strong-willed bull

Maia Liluri | Aviva Ishtar | Calista Ziazen
    Orion Tor | Fintan Riker | Odran Wesley

💜

What is your favourite name for a boy and for a girl from this years top 10? James and Sophia.

Which ones are your least favourite from the top 10? Amelia and Logan.

Imagine you have quadruplets. Any gender. All names start with the same letter. Cécile, Catherine, Claude, and Cesar.

What combos are you just loving right now? Anna Cäcilie and Louis Amadou

What is one name you are just absolutely repelled by? I'm not a fan of the name Breaker.

You have one son and one daughter. Honor your parents with variants of their names. Anouk Rosemary and Johannes Mikael.

What is your favourite place name? Montserrat.

What is the frilliest girl name you can think of? Strongest boys name? Emiliana and Alexander

A name you heard in the real world that you thought was really unique -- in a bad way? I'm not sure I could think of any! The most unique names I've heard of are Psalm and Rigel, and I don't mind either of them.

One name you love but just can't use? Mercedes. Love the name, dislike the Mercedes-Benz association.

A name you once hated but now love? What changed? I used to think of Anna and Catherine as overly traditional and boring, but now they feel classic and timeless, with a charm that transcends their popularity.

A name you once loved but now hate? What changed? Cashel. I used to be obsessed with that name, but I no longer see the appeal.

Favourite name of someone you know? Sonja.

A unisex name you prefer for a girl? Avery.

A unisex name you prefer for a boy? Quinn.

What is your favourite Disney princess name? Disney prince? Belle and Florian.

Favourite name from a childhood TV show? Fritz.

What are 5-10 names that describe your naming style without saying anything else? Reginald, Claude, Catherine, Anatole, Louis.

A name you love that not many people know about? Amadou! It's a tribute to Malian singing duo Amadou et Mariam.

Best person name for a pet? I love my tortoise's name, Vern.
    Claude Marianne | Cécile Mercedes
    Eleni Amparo | Anna Magdalena | Maria Thérèse

Thinking about
    Edith Antonina | Anouk Elisabeth

1. What is your favourite name for a boy and for a girl from this years top 10? Oliver (a long, long time favourite) and Amelia
    2. Which ones are your least favourite from the top 10? Abigail, Ava, Isabella, Emma, Sophia, Olivia, Mason, & Elijah.
    3. Imagine you have quadruplets. Any gender. All names start with the same letter. This is kind of my worst nightmare. None of my favourites start with the same letter. Wouldn’t even know where to start.
    4. What combos are you just loving right now? Someone put up Clementine Philomena Grey & another put up Edie Rose Clementine and I can’t get them out of my head! Too cute!
    5. What is one name you are just absolutely repelled by? Honestly, too many to list and think of. Also don’t want to offend anyone.
    6. You have one son and one daughter. Honor your parents with variants of their names. Elspeth & Bryony
    7. What is your favourite place name? Holland, Odessa, Geneva, or Vienna.
    8. What is the frilliest girl name you can think of? Strongest boys name? Seraphina and Ezekiel
    9. A name you heard in the real world that you thought was really unique -- in a bad way? A friend of mine is a teacher at a college and has had a few students named La-a (nope not fake unfortunately).
    10. One name you love but just can't use? Literally almost all of the names I love. Colette and Genevieve first come to mind. No reason in particular other than I just can’t picture myself using them. Colette feels too perfect for anyone, honestly, lol.
    11. A name you once hated but now love? What changed? There have been several (many of my favourites, actually) - one that specifically comes to mind is Josephine. I’m not sure what changed. I think over time it just grew on me. I used to have nothing but hatred for that name, though. Colette is another one. What changed with that was seeing it on Keira Knightly (didn’t watch the movie, just saw the trailer). I’m not sure why that comepletely changed my perception of the name, but it did, and now I love it.
    12. A name you once loved but now hate? What changed? Anastasia is the first one come to my mind, but I know there’s many more. I never wanted to use it on my child, but it is the name I was going to use for myself. Not sure what changed, but I honestly can’t stand this name anymore.
    13. Favourite name of someone you know? Milo
    14. A unisex name you prefer for a girl? First one that come to mind is Holland, but I know there’s more.
    15. A unisex name you prefer for a boy? First ones that come to mind are Elliott, Finley, August, and Remy, but I know there’s more.
    16. What is your favourite Disney princess name? Disney prince? Aurora or Belle for the princesses. Florian for the princes.
    17. Favourite name from a childhood TV show? Arthur & D.W. (Dorothy Winifred) from Arthur.
    18. What are 5-10 names that describe your naming style without saying anything else? Theodore, Eloise, Oliver, Phoebe, Cordelia, Sebastian, Josephine.
    19. A name you love that not many people know about? Most names that I LOVE are well known. I like the name Mylène, but I don’t love it. I think most native English speaker would know that name.
    20. Best person name for a pet? Depends on pets species, owners, and personality.
    Handsome Boys
    Theodore August “Teddy”
    Oliver Sebastian
    Alfred Benjamin “Alfie, Freddie”
    George • Asa • Sage • Milo • Remy
    Alec • Jack • Henry • Hugo • John
    Maxwell • Bennett • Abel • Sasha

Lovely Girls
    Phoebe Adeline
    Eloise Cordelia “Lou, Lolly”
    Lydia Josephine
    Felicity • Cecilia • Lavinia • Beatrix
    Ivy • Amelia • Sylvie • Edith • Jane
    Penelope • Georgia • Colette • Flora
    Zara • Holland • Etta • Roma • Opal
    Romy • Marigold • Lois • Iris • June
    19 • infp

What is your favourite name for a boy and for a girl from this years top 10?

Going by the UK data, Poppy and Oscar

Which ones are your least favourite from the top 10?

Jacob and Amelia

Imagine you have quadruplets. Any gender. All names start with the same letter.

Elodie, Ezra, Edith and Elias

What combos are you just loving right now?

Jovie Tallulah, Rafferty Callum and Juno Savannah

What is one name you are just absolutely repelled by?

James

You have one son and one daughter. Honor your parents with variants of their names.

Juniper Sian and Tristan Micah

What is your favourite place name?

Geneva or Adelaide

What is the frilliest girl name you can think of? Strongest boys name?

Felicity and Magnus

A name you heard in the real world that you thought was really unique -- in a bad way?

Not sure I can think of one..

One name you love but just can't use?

Lucy - My cousin's name

A name you once hated but now love? What changed?

Kaia. I used to think it sounded awkward and wrong. Then I named A character Kaia and began to love it

A name you once loved but now hate? What changed?

Logan. I wouldn't say hate, but it's just not my style at all now

Favourite name of someone you know?

Lucy, Ivy or Kit!

A unisex name you prefer for a girl?

Peyton

A unisex name you prefer for a boy?

Marlowe

What is your favourite Disney princess name? Disney prince?

Probably Merida. I don't know any of the princes anmes , sorry

Favourite name from a childhood TV show?

Hmm, I always used to like Deena from Pitt and Kantrop. Lola from Charlie and Lola stands out too

What are 5-10 names that describe your naming style without saying anything else?

Sarai, Otto, Romilly, Dora and Tristan

A name you love that not many people know about?

Sholto??

Best person name for a pet?

Many of my guinea pigs have had human names! My fave have been Kai, Poppy and Tobias
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter
    Ezra Apollo|Sholto Felix|Lysander Henry|Percy Winter
    On re-reading Villette...
    Ginevra Scarlett|Lucy Tabitha/Gwyneira|Paulina Sylvie
    Graham Samson|Alfred Luca Sylvan|Paul Griffin

More names!