Menu
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    As Lilyanne in itself is already a double-barrel name (combining Lily & Anne), yes, I do find Eden-Lilyanne too much for a full first name. Do you have a middle you're set on using (why the hyphenated first otherwise?) -- Eden Lilyanne as first and middle would be much better.
    Last edited by sunniva; February 12th, 2019 at 02:54 AM.

I feel like it's too much, I'd split them and go first and middle.
    rachel - teenberry

Delilah - Camilla - Geneva - Ida - Valentine
    Ronan - Arthur - Gabriel - Clayton - Declan - Matthew - Bennett

I think Eden-Lilyanne is a bit too much as a single first. It's hyphenated, and Lilyanne is a compound name as is. However, I think both names are positively lovely separately, and Eden Lilyanne could be great as a first and middle.
    Aine, 15. Sharp-tongued, witty, driven goofball with an analytical mind. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou https://www.nami.org/#

Clementine Philomena Grey, Evangelia Marguerite Blythe, Delphine Rosalind Birdie, Illaria Vivienne Verity, Ambrosia Genevieve Wren, Aviva Paloma Lazuli, Celestia Calliope Blanche, Dahlia Sonnet Mireille, Valencia Carmen Noor, Agata Brigid Sarai.

Like others have said Lilyanne is already a double barrel name so I don't feel it's one you can use in combination with another name and smush it all into the first name spot. Use it as a middle and call her by first and middle. I call all my kids by their first and middle very frequently.
    Proud Mom
    L.B.
    L.W.
    T.J.

Check out my blog at www.hiveof5.blogspot.com.

I agree with what the others said. Eden Lilyanne without the hyphen looks better and would be a lovely first and middle - Plus she could still go by both if you wanted!
    Aurelia Dawn ~ Viola Maven ~ Lydia Regan ~ Meridia Carmen ~ Evaria Sonnet
    Avalon ~ Fiona ~ Iris ~ Adelaide ~ Freya ~ Isla

Darren Kyle ~ Everett Spencer ~ Alden Forrest ~ Cassian Lake ~ Blaine River
    Wren ~ August ~ Emre ~ Sage ~ Rowan ~ Everest ~ Avery